No announcement yet.

Frampton vs. Rigondeaux: How it would go

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frampton vs. Rigondeaux: How it would go

Frampton vs. Rigondeaux. It would go like this, regarldess of the weight they're fighting at:

Rigo is unusually careful from the start of the fight and snatches the first half of the fight with careful technical boxing, making Frampton hit air. It may go on like that until round 7-9, in which Frampton's hook finally and inevitably hits. Rigo gets up from the first KD, seemingly unhurt, but Frampton is fired up and scores a second knockdown shortly after, hurting Rigo seriously this time. Rigo gets up, on shaky legs, struggles a bit, gets hunted down and is finished.

Donaira could do it, Cordoba could do it and the Japanese journeyman could do it (knock Rigo down). Frampton finishes the job, though.

Originally posted by TheBoxingXpert View Post
    Frampton vs. Rigondeaux. It would go like this, regarldess of the weight they're fighting at:

Rigo is unusually careful from the start of the fight and snatches the first half of the fight with careful technical boxing, making Frampton hit air. It may go on like that until round 7-9, in which Frampton's hook finally and inevitably hits. Rigo gets up from the first KD, seemingly unhurt, but Frampton is fired up and scores a second knockdown shortly after, hurting Rigo seriously this time. Rigo gets up, on shaky legs, struggles a bit, gets hunted down and is finished.

Donaira could do it, Cordoba could do it and the Japanese journeyman could do it (knock Rigo down). Frampton finishes the job, though.
    ALL HAIL THE MASTER THE BOXING EXPERT!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Son Of Fraud View Post
      ALL HAIL THE MASTER THE BOXING EXPERT!!!

You know quality when you see it, bro. Stick to me and your bets will make you insane money.

Comment

Are you the same guy who had ray leonard in your top 3 middleweights of all time? If so...who's site/youtube channel are you "borrowing" your fight picks from?

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoxingXpert View Post

You were right about Frampton beating Santa Cruz. Good call. Frampton looked a hell of a lot better at 126 than he did at 122. He said himself that making 122 was weakening him. The weight they fight at make a difference. At 126 I think the bigger Frampton has an even chance to win. At Rigo's best weight of 122 I don't think anybody can beat him including Frampton. I think as a Brit you are getting carried away with how good a British or Irish boxer is as the British often tend to do.

Comment

Comment

Good Chess match actually, Frampton Boxing Skills are extremely UNDERRATED but I think Rego is ELITE and I think he would find a way to take away every weapon that Frampton has and pick him apart
              Last edited by sicko; 08-01-2016, 06:40 PM.

Comment

Rigo by body shot knockout. If Frampton goes in as reckless as he did with Santa Cruz, Rigo will make him pay for it.
                Last edited by elgu; 07-31-2016, 04:29 PM. Reason: mispelling

Comment

Back off on the bragging for a while. The Frampton vs Santa Cruz is the first time I've seen you pick the underdog and get it right. The other fights you called correctly you picked the guy who was already heavily favored to win. That doesn't take any miraculous fight picking skill. You picked Crawford to win, but hell, he was a 5 to 1 betting favorite to win and almost everybody else also picked him to win. Almost like picking Mayweather to beat Berto. Pick a few more underdogs to win correctly and everyone will be impressed. Right now you haven't really proven yourself as boxing scene's great fight predictor.

Comment

Working...
                  X