This really good story about the future being overtaken by islam

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
    Lmao, you guys crack me up.

It's the lefts fault that Muslims hate us because we try to accept gays into our society?

It has NOTHING to do with colonialism, the support of dictators, or the fact we have been bombing them 15 years straight.

Nope, it's the rainbow flag.

Don't ever bother speaking to me anymore, you mental midget.
    lol these guys are ******ed.

I'm sure it has absolutely nothing to with the US invasion of middle Eastern countries like Iraq, absolutely devastating the region or over throwing democratically elected presidents in Iran , funding and arming Al Qaeda, support of Israel oppression of Palestinians, etc etc etc. Nope, the gays and the left caused this mess!
    Last edited by ИATAS; 07-15-2016, 11:15 AM.

Comment

It's the lefts fault that Muslims hate us because we try to accept gays into our society?

It has NOTHING to do with colonialism, the support of dictators, or the fact we have been bombing them 15 years straight.

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post

I'm sure it has absolutely nothing to with the US invasion of middle Eastern countries like Iraq, absolutely devastating the region or over throwing democratically elected presidents in Iran , funding and arming Al Qaeda, support of Israel oppression of Palestinians, etc etc etc. Nope, the gays and the left caused this mess!

keep burying your deluded libtard heads in the sand.

YOU GUYS ARE FACTUALLY WRONG.

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post

keep burying your deluded libtard heads in the sand.

YOU GUYS ARE FACTUALLY WRONG.
        did you just reply with posting a video of some pop singer? lol c'mon man

Comment

I'll break it down into extremely simple terms for you. Pretend you have 2 guys.

There is no conflict between a random conservative guy in montana and a random muslim guy in yemen because they have no interaction with each other. That's when a brainwashed or extremely bored liberal globalist decides it would be a good idea to force them to interact. Not only force them to interact, but stand between them announcing how much the west desires to enslave the muslim or turn his country gay. Eventually a fight breaks out.

He intentionally created the situation, he told us it would be a wonderful experiment, then when it goes wrong he vanishes.

Not a matter of opinion, a matter of logical fallacy. You enable the variables for conflict to exist.

The same people behind population redistribution programs (the left) are the ones pumping out anti-western and morally repulsive media that egg on anti-western ideologies (the left).
          Last edited by ////; 07-15-2016, 12:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post

What does any of what you said have to do with terrorism in France? America is bad and evil therefore lets go terrorize France, Britain, and the rest of Europe...

Comment

Originally posted by Enayze View Post
              What does any of what you said have to do with terrorism in France? America is bad and evil therefore lets go terrorize France, Britain, and the rest of Europe...
              France has a bunch of it's own problems, don't you follow the news?

Comment

bacon is loved too much for Islam to fully take over

**** yo 25 page propaganda

Comment

1.6 billion and growing adherents to an ideology created to take over the world. What could go wrong?

Comment

We're sitting here comfy because we're an ocean away but those on the other side of the world are facing a very real threat to their way of life and, literally, their lives.

Comment

You are utter ****e at posting.

Comment

Working...
                      X