No announcement yet.

Roger Mayweather awesome in Stallone's "Creed"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roger Mayweather awesome in Stallone's "Creed"

First of all, Stitch Duran (the boxing and ex-UFC cut man) did well playing himself in "Adonis Creed's" corner in the latest Rocky movie.

But Roger Mayweather did even better. He did great mitt work with the title character several times in the movie and never ever became self conscious.

Both Stitch and Roger had non-talking roles and I think they both played it well. Neither was credited despite their prominent roles.

As for the movie itself, it is easily second best of the Rocky movies, right behind Rocky I. Highly recommended.

p.s. Andre Ward was also in the movie and sucks at acting!!! He should stick with boxing.

Never heard Roger was in there..interesting

Comment

Uhm dude....

Comment

Originally posted by Bald Shavers View Post
        First of all, Stitch Duran (the boxing and ex-UFC cut man) did well playing himself in "Adonis Creed's" corner in the latest Rocky movie.

But Roger Mayweather did even better. He did great mitt work with the title character several times in the movie and never ever became self conscious.

Both Stitch and Roger had non-talking roles and I think they both played it well. Neither was credited despite their prominent roles.

As for the movie itself, it is easily second best of the Rocky movies, right behind Rocky I. Highly recommended.

p.s. Andre Ward was also in the movie and sucks at acting!!! He should stick with boxing.
        Wise move in keeping Roger from talking he talks like he has a shovel full of horse **** in his mouth

Comment

lmao that wasnt Roger..

I actually thought it was him tho when I was watching the movie

Comment

How was Tony Bellew?

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
              How was Tony Bellew?
              terrible worse actor than fighter lol.....jk he was alright.... ward should of got that role imo

Comment

Originally posted by Chiboxing123 View Post
                terrible worse actor than fighter lol.....jk he was alright.... ward should of got that role imo
                Ward has zero charisma though.

I can imagine Bellew being alright.

Comment

Good eye!

Comment

Well, I guess I was wrong about it being Roger.

But at least we now know who should be playing Roger Mayweather in a movie that would have Roger in it....like a Floyd movie, for instance.

Comment

Working...
                    X