No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
    There is no evidence that Obama ordered Trump's phone to be wiretapped. Where is that evidence?
    It happened under his watch...it would have require a being signed off on by his DOJ. He'd have to have known about it.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
      Here is me just yesterday saying that:

Can you please, please catch the hell up here and stop making strawmen?
      That' s what Trump said. That's what the second article said that Trump said. The second article did not deny Trump associates being wiretapped. So why do you keep saying the NYT is denying they made reference to that?

Comment

• Originally posted by SafeSpace View Post
        You seem to not be interpreting the second article headin correctly.
        Um, I didn't cite the March headin!!!!

You're way behind, again....

Originally posted by SafeSpace View Post
        It is basically saying: Trump said Obama ordered his phone to be tapped but Trump has not provided any evidence that Obama ordered the wiretapped. What makes that title contradict the first article?
        I didn't claim that was the contradiction. The contradiction I cited does not include OBAMA in it. Get that through your head.

Again, you need to try and keep up here.

And watch those strawmen.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaded View Post
          It happened under his watch...it would have require a being signed off on by his DOJ. He'd have to have known about it.
          You are assuming that. The intelligence agencies are free from political interference. That's why they are continuing their investigation into Trump's associates meetings with Russians.

Comment

• Originally posted by SafeSpace View Post
            Why do you keep saying that? What article did you see the NYT time denying that?
            My God, you're actually getting more stupid.

Right here, genius:

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
            100% correct. That's exactly what the January NYT story stated.

And that changes nothing, because that's exactly what we both pointed out to you that they said in January.

Why are you even arguing this SafeSpace????

See; when you say something is possible (which they said in January), then you say it did not happen (which they said in March), that's a contradiction.

Comment

Um, I didn't cite the March headin!!!!

You're way behind, again....

I didn't claim that was the contradiction. The contradiction I cited does not include OBAMA in it. Get that through your head.

Again, you need to try and keep up here.

And watch those strawmen.
              There is no reference in the second article that shows the times saying Trump or his team are not being wiretapped, So again, why do you keep saying the NY Times is denying that?
              Last edited by siablo14; 03-10-2017, 07:32 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaded View Post
                He's not going to debate that.

He's stuck on this strawman argument about Obama ordering the tap, which is an argument I never made. Hell, I even posted saying that I specifically did not make that claim and still cant get it!!

But hey, he's 'winning'.

Comment

My God, you're actually getting more stupid.

Right here, genius:
                  Post the March article you read that in because it is not in the one that we are discussing.

Comment

He's stuck on this strawman argument about Obama ordering the tap, which is an argument I never made. Hell, I even posted saying that I specifically did not make that claim and still cant get it!!

But hey, he's 'winning'.
                    All know you have even defended the claim you made. Post directly from the March article the part that contradicts the January article.

Comment

But hey, he's 'winning'.
                      The debate we are discussing is the NYT "contradicting" itself which did not occur.

Comment

Working...
                      X