No announcement yet.

I miss this site,i love it and i want to be welcomed back

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I miss this site,i love it and i want to be welcomed back

I messed up,im sorry i want to come back,all i want to do is be able to post,i did not mean what i posted and im sorry,damn just give me my account back..you want to break me down ok..this is Larryx can i please have my main account back??i loved tonight and enjoyed the fight,i love the people here and just want to be able to post here in peace without being held for the bull**** i posted int he past..please let me back i miss this place

Green k for an adorable avatar that made me go "awwwuh."

Comment

seriously..ive been here over 5 years and i can not lie i love this site,thanks for the karma man,i dont want to get banned anymore

Comment

Oh, as for getting your account reinstated : You better take that up with Ban Stick, man.

Shoot him an apology PM and hope for the best.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
          Oh, as for getting your account reinstated : You better take that up with Ban Stick, man.

Shoot him an apology PM and hope for the best.
          i did and he unbanned me,then a few hours later i was rebanned,...i shot him reeno and pappapump another message to see whats up,im truly sorry can you please help me?

Comment

just out of interest, how many alts have you had over the years Larry?

it's got to be in the dozens, surely.

Comment

I would if I could, Larry.

Unfortunately, bans are admin territory, and I'll never have a say in that matter until I become one. However, I can and will put in a good word for you, publicly.

REED, Boston, Stick - Bring Larry back, guys. He might be crazier than a ****house rat, but he's learned his lesson, and more importantly - He's family.

Comment

all i want to do is be among posters i have found to be freinds who i can turn to when others are not around,call me soft corny or whatever but i think of ya'll as close friends who i can open up to...yea i tell some sick jokes but those who i really speak to in pm's or who know me on facebook know what is real and what is a joke...never would i hurt my kids or do anything that would hurt them..to be accused of child abuse hurts me..i have 2 baby mamma who want nothing to do with my kids,i went to court to fight for my kids...I SHOULD NOT HAVE MADE THAT DUMB ASS THREAD BOUT LETTING MY CHILD WATCH ****...IT WAS NOT TRUE AT ALL..I LOVE MY KIDS AND WOULD DIE AND KILL FOR THEM..TRUTH IS IM A SINGLE PARENT WHO LOST EVERYTHING,WEN TO PRISON AND GOT OUT TO TRY TO GET HIS KIDS AND HIS LIFE RIGHT,I USE TO SNORT POWDER,SELL DOPE AND TOTE GUNS,BUT NOW I WORK A JOB AND MAKE 8 AN HOUR AND DO MY BEST TO SUPPORT MY KIDS WITH THE HELP OF MY FAMILY.MY KIDS ARE ALL I GOT AND I WOULD NEVER DO ANYTHING TO HURT THEM AND WOULD DIE FOR THEM AS MANY TIMES AS IT TAKES TO ENSUE THEIR SAFETY..THIS SITE IS ONE OF MY OUTLETS FOR ENTERTAINMENT AND FREEDOM,PLEASE DO NOT TAKE IT FROM ME

Comment

I agree with Bringer.

If we don't let him in here he's got nowhere else to go.

Comment

Originally posted by earl hickey View Post
                    just out of interest, how many alts have you had over the years larry?

It's got to be in the dozens, surely.
                    alot,ive messed up alot over the years man,if i could go back and change things i would..

Comment

Working...
                    X