Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Guillermo Rigondeaux: Donaire is Protected I Can Beat His Last 4 Opponents In One Day

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by puga
    Quote:

Originally Posted by JAMES_THUNDER

He said nishioka couldn't see ( I'm assuming because of the Asian eyes) called arce and old lady lol.

then that makes him chinese too coz he did'nt see that left hook coming from a slow ass fighter ..

and there better not have power outage or else, he'd get lost with his "midnight" complexion
    everyone would unless white skinned people glow in the dark?

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
      just like " in the america's , rigo would be callled " negro".....its just the norm but some people call it offensive....
      U sound upset and calling a black person a negro in America is not the norm lol. What a terrible comparison

Comment

Originally posted by black_celph View Post
        everyone would unless white skinned people glow in the dark?

what are you sayin ?... all i said was the obvious...

Comment

That's what society has done. People here the word "negro" and automatically start freaking out calling people racist or getting offended. That's why sometimes I be paranoid to talk in spanish around people cause I don't like looking over my shoulder.

Comment

Originally posted by VVho
            Quote:

Originally Posted by puga

just like " in the america's , rigo would be callled " negro".....its just the norm but some people call it offensive....

U sound upset and calling a black person a negro in America is not the norm lol. What a terrible comparison
            He said "the America's" not in America.

Comment

Originally posted by VVho View Post
              you dont know any word of spanish , do you?...either that or youve never been to school coz even a 3 year old can tell you what "black" is in spanish......

Comment

Originally posted by 1PunchKOPOW! View Post
                puga wasn't being racist. its a general term we use in Spanish, not being racist. He was just explaining and trying to get his point across as to why Rigo called Nishioka "chino". Im assuming that's what he said by reading around, I can't watch videos on this app.

probably wasn't but he said in america they would call him negro which is not necessarily true

Comment

Originally posted by letsgobrady
                  Quote:

Originally Posted by 1PunchKOPOW!

puga wasn't being racist. its a general term we use in Spanish, not being racist. He was just explaining and trying to get his point across as to why Rigo called Nishioka "chino". Im assuming that's what he said by reading around, I can't watch videos on this app.

probably wasn't but he said in america they would call him negro which is not necessarily true
                  Like I said, he said "the America's" not in America. I dont think he was talking about the US.

PS This thread has completely been derailed.

Comment

Originally posted by letsgobrady View Post
                    i said "americas".....

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
                      you dont know any word of spanish , do you?...either that or youve never been to school coz even a 3 year old can tell you what "black" is in spanish......
                      I'm aware of that but I didn't know people got upset when a Spanish speaking person says negro.

Comment

Working...
                      X