Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BTW, Berto is winning the rematch, you heard it here first!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ortiz is a headcase, and he's coming off a career payday into a very important fight for his career. Hopefully he is training and motivated.

Comment

I didn't see anything from Berto in the Zaveck fight that shows me he can change the result IMO. He still seemed like he was bit fatigued before it got stopped. Could be wrong, but I think Berto's desire to win impressively could be a problem more than help him. Slugging is exactly what Ortiz wants and is his best chance to win. But I really just want a great fight.

Comment

Please lol. Zaveck exposed Berto just like Ortiz did. Berto is all energy and athleticism for the first 4 rounds then he looks like an average fighter. Ortiz is going to walk thru Berto after the first half of the fight, quote me and remember this.

Comment

my ass you heard it here first.

Look at my sig. And ive been saying that wayyyyyyyy before that.

Comment

IVe got 100 million saying Ortiz will win the rematch!! Whats up????

Comment

if this fight isnt for the title then who has the IBF title now?

Comment

Originally posted by jesusraptor View Post
                if this fight isnt for the title then who has the IBF title now?
                vacant. most likely ibf will order a vacant title fight between bailey and mike jones.

Comment

Anyone wanna go out on a limb and make a prediction? (round and way of victory)

Is this fight going to go 12 rounds again?

Comment

I don't think he will.

I don't really think Berto has the ability to beat someone like Ortiz.

Berto's not a good boxer and is not going to outbox him, and on the flipside if he bangs with him (By bang it will most likely end up being Berto throwing 1 punch at the time and when that doesn't work he'll be bamboozled and lay on the ropes like last time) it will go the same way as last time.

I think this fight will look a lot like the first fight. I just don't think Berto has what it takes to beat Ortiz. Unless he lands a big punch and hurts him like last time but this time takes him out. That's the only way I see him winning.

I'll be rooting for Berto and hope he knocks Ortiz out.

But I'm thinking Ortiz by similar UD.

Comment

nah berto loses to ortiz again.

Comment

Working...
                      X