No announcement yet.

Firat Arslan vs. Steve Herelius today

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doctor says:

"I'll take him to my clinic. He is exhausted".

Doc looked calm thankfully, but for my money this still doesn't look good.

Comment

• Firat was doing well for 10 rounds, but appeared to gas in the 11th. Then he was defenseless and not answering Herelius' punches.

It perhaps should have been stopped 30 seconds earlier because Firat wasn't punching back.

He'll be 40 in a few weeks and hadn't fought in a long time.

Comment

• Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
        I didn't see him get hit with anything huge. Perhaps he was hurt earlier and kept fighting until he couldn't anymore.
        There was 1 or 2 big uppercuts and a nasty hard combo. One of the shots landed right on the temple and Arslan froze into his figjhting stance but he was only holding up his guard and not throwing anything.

Comment

• today it was the hottest day in GER in this year. 30 °C just in the arena where they fought...****in hot...

plus ****in idiot of a referee didnt stop the fight...he didnt hit back...

Comment

• Originally posted by c l e a n e r View Post
            today it was the hottest day in GER in this year. 30 °C just in the arena where they fought...****in hot...

plus ****in idiot of a referee didnt stop the fight...he didnt hit back...
            im just glad michael timm was arslans trainer cause if it was abrahams trainer
            he would have let it continue and then arslan would be dead!

Comment

• they saay the climate cought Firan. i was just too hot...and we know Firat has a lot of things that weaknesses him. he has to train at the Alpen cuz of the Mountain aer and so on... poor guy in a hard sport..

Comment

• oh yeah and Freedom...u will get paid after a friend pays me up, cuz GER won against ARG

Comment

• Originally posted by c l e a n e r View Post
                  oh yeah and Freedom...u will get paid after a friend pays me up, cuz GER won against ARG
                  There's lots of time, my friend. If you need to wait a couple of weeks, it's okay with me.

Comment

Working...
                  X