No announcement yet.

my logic in pac beating mayweather.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my logic in pac beating mayweather.

Look at it from this perspective. To me, the only fighter to really give floyd trouble at any time and any few rounds was drum roll.......zab judah in the first couple rounds. Why? He had speed and power. As we all know his dumbass messed it up like he always does with his adhd mind state. Joking aside he had floyd hurt in the first couple rounds, and penetrated. Now put pac in their with him, which is faster and arguably a stronger puncher than zab, and throw in a better mentality as well. Unlike zab pacman can go all 12 rounds fighting like that, and putting real pressure on him. Floyd doesnt have the power to keep manny away for all 12 rounds either, so thats another huge factor. Yeah he eventually wore zab down, but zab has no stamina and goes balls out from the jump and hopes for a ko. Manny goes balls out, but can pace himself as well. I just vusualize manny working floyd. At least giving him his first loss.

now start flaming.

I stopped reading when you said Zab hurt Floyd...

Comment

Pac has a very good chance if Floyd does not start to throw Combos more

Comment

whether you like it or not, he made floyd stumble back and smile, really meaning the shot hurt, but watching the fight that straight left he got on him i believe in the 1st or 2nd hurt floyd. Imagine what pac would do to floyd and with more determination, and not just to pick up a paycheck.

Comment

Floyd is like the Einstein of boxing. People always forget how smart he is in the ring. He always has plan B just like he did for the zab and Oscar and both of them didn’t have answer for his plan B so they both failed.

Comment

Mayweather was forced to respect Judah's speed and power.

If Floyd falls behind like that against Pacquiao he'll lose, plain and simple.

Comment

Originally posted by tika00 View Post
              Look at it from this perspective. To me, the only fighter to really give floyd trouble at any time and any few rounds was drum roll.......zab judah in the first couple rounds. Why? He had speed and power. As we all know his dumbass messed it up like he always does with his adhd mind state. Joking aside he had floyd hurt in the first couple rounds, and penetrated. Now put pac in their with him, which is faster and arguably a stronger puncher than zab, and throw in a better mentality as well. Unlike zab pacman can go all 12 rounds fighting like that, and putting real pressure on him. Floyd doesnt have the power to keep manny away for all 12 rounds either, so thats another huge factor. Yeah he eventually wore zab down, but zab has no stamina and goes balls out from the jump and hopes for a ko. Manny goes balls out, but can pace himself as well. I just vusualize manny working floyd. At least giving him his first loss.

now start flaming.
              lol zab hurt floyd. I think the extasy your boyfriend gave you is hurting your ability to comprehend logic and reality.

Comment

Originally posted by tika00 View Post

now start flaming.
                It wasnt nothing about Zab's speed & power that gave Floyd trouble early. It was Zab being a Southpaw that took Floyd a few rounds to figure him out. Zab also didnt go into the tank at all. Floyd just figured him out after 4 rounds and it was over. Now the good thing is that Pac is a Southpaw just like Zab and also has crazy speed & power. He's bigger & stronger than Zab and throws punches from all angles. However, he is not nearly as slick as Zab and thats another thing that had Floyd worried early. Ive always given Pac a chance because Ive said it on here a million times and Ill say it again, the Southpaw stance is the biggest advantage in all of sports and thats what kills these cats. As good as Pac is, if he was righty then Floyd would flat out abuse him. The fact he's Southpaw totally changes the fight. Pac just has to stop Floyd early or hurt him bad enough to where Floyd struggles all fight because if he doesnt do either by the 4th round then Floyd will kill him after that just like he did Zab.

I also think its so funny how people think Floyd is going to run from Pac all night and that he has nothing to keep Pac off of him. Come on now. Dude has went toe to toe alot in his career and has walked guys down alot. I think he will be very offensive against Pac because he always is against Southpaws and Pac punches so much that it will leave alot of openings for Floyd to land. Also, you are looking at it from Pac's view but thats just like saying that Floyd will kill Pac because of what JMM did to him twice and Floyd fights like JMM except he's better in every single catagory
                Last edited by DLT; 11-15-2009, 03:27 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by snootz86 View Post
                  Pac has a very good chance if Floyd does not start to throw Combos more

I'm with you on this one. Floyd ain't gonna be able to steal every round with 3 straight right hands and a dozen jabs. He ain't fighting a Carlos Baldomir this time.

Comment

Working...
                  X