No announcement yet.

supplements

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• supplements

i am 14 and i am thinking about useing sports supplements like maximuscle or lucozade and i just wanted to know if it is safe to use protein and createine at a young age.

Yes, your body makes it and you can find it in red meat. Bettert companies IMO are Optimum Nutrition, Dymatize, etc. Syntha 6 has a great taste but is not only whey and is overpriced among other things. However they now have it in 5lbs which makes it slightly better so I may try it.

Comment

thanks for the info.

Comment

Your 14 and worrying about putting on muscle? is this a joke? eat, sleep and exercise, that's all you need at this point.

Comment

im not looking to put muscle on
          i want to use maximuscle viper because they say it can improve endurance.

Comment

if its just endurance your looking for then you can work on that with certain exercises..

Comment

At this point the most you should be thinking about for Supplements is Protein.

Get a solid Whey Protein.

I'd also think about getting a MultiVitamin and Fish Oil as well.

Besides that just eat right and get a lot of sleep.

Comment

Yeah, a good multi and fish oil caps are very good for a base foundation.

Comment

Originally posted by rockymarciano1 View Post
                  i am 14 and i am thinking about useing sports supplements like maximuscle or lucozade and i just wanted to know if it is safe to use protein and createine at a young age.
                  wow your my age and you want to use supplements.It's tempting sometimes but your just 14 all you should be doing is working out besides supplements are bad for your liver because your making it work like 20 times harder to use the protein.It will be bad to start using it at a young age.If you still decide to use supplements make sure you get a lot of water.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankyCola View Post
                    wow your my age and you want to use supplements.It's tempting sometimes but your just 14 all you should be doing is working out besides supplements are bad for your liver because your making it work like 20 times harder to use the protein.It will be bad to start using it at a young age.If you still decide to use supplements make sure you get a lot of water.
                    Drinking alcohol makes your liver work harder, eating food makes your liver work.

Ur an idiot.

Comment

Working...
                    X