Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

..MIGUEL COTTO: Who Should He Fight Next?...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ..MIGUEL COTTO: Who Should He Fight Next?...

Pretty simple one. With Margarito being deported back to Mexico, Cotto has an open date for his June showdown. Assuming he gets by Jennings, and I do just that, who should he fight next?

Vote. Discuss.
    Andre Berto.
    36.23%
    Shane Mosley.
    46.38%
    Joshua Clottey.
    13.04%
    Luis Collazo.
    1.45%
    Other.
    2.90%

any one of clottey, berto, or mosley.

Comment

It should be Mosley but it'll mostlikely be Berto or Clottey. I not mad if he faces any one of the names up top.

Comment

Originally posted by MELLY-MEL... View Post
        any one of clottey, berto, or mosley.

Berto should rematch Collazo. Clottey or SSM sounds good.

Comment

well I guess it depends if MichaeL Jennings will give him the rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_1985 View Post
            well I guess it depends if MichaeL Jennings will give him the rematch.
            Good point. The easier the Jennings fight goes, the more likely the Mosley fight comes off.

Comment

Originally posted by ..Calderon... View Post
              Good point. The easier the Jennings fight goes, the more likely the Mosley fight comes off.
              what Jennings vs Mosley?....

Seriously, It'd be nice for Cotto to avenge Margarito but with the suspension it has to Mosley, I thought he kicked his arse in the first fight anyway until he wilted. Cotto is an elite fighter and Margarito had a special night when he wouldn't be denied. Kind of like Hatton/Tszyu. Tszyu would beat Hatton 8/10 times. Cotto beats Margs 8/10 times, handwraps and all.

I do think Jennings will do okay though, he'll come with limited ambition and frustrate Cotto and has decent skills. So Cotto could look bad imo, until he gets to him.

Comment

I say Mosley or Clottey. berto owes Collazo a rematch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

i dint knew margarito was being deported? he just got suspended from boxing... but i say berto is the new challenge... but i do agree berto owe collazo..

Comment

ANDRE BERTO....

the mosley fight... its gonna get done..... but not for his next fight... first lests unify with berto....

but the greeedy bastard arum.. already told.. that it might be..... even cintron... damn.... i want cotto to end up his contract asap.

Comment

Working...
                    X