Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The next Bond and Hugh Grant as Bond.???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The next Bond and Hugh Grant as Bond.???

I think Daniel Craig has been a brilliant Bond, but having already done two films, and scheduled for a third, how long will he go on for, and who will succeed him as Bond. There are some good actors out there, that I think have the charisma and personality in their acting to make them a truly great Bond. I have made a list of the Bonds I would consider only four at the moment and in that order.

• Gerard Butler – I think his voice and his look would be great for the next Bond. I think he would be like Sean Connery in the role, and I think it would suit him perfectly.
    • Christian Bale - Since his role in Terminator taking on a big, iconic role I think he is more than capable of taking on the Bond mantle.
    • Hugh Jackman - A bit of an outsider, but I think he could do a good job, the most rugged looking out of the group.
    • Clive Owen – Again I think he would be suitable, but isn’t as imposing and rouged as the other three.

And on another point, I was watching Two weeks notice the other night, well say watching, my girlfriend demanded I watch it, but none the less I could not help but think Hugh Grant may have been a good Bond. What do you think, he certainly has that good old English accent, and has the personality to seem to not let anything bother him in that good old fashioned British way. I think he would have come over quite good as Bond.

Originally posted by dancerwitgloves View Post
    I think Daniel Craig has been a brilliant Bond, but having already done two films, and scheduled for a third, how long will he go on for, and who will succeed him as Bond. There are some good actors out there, that I think have the charisma and personality in their acting to make them a truly great Bond. I have made a list of the Bonds I would consider only four at the moment and in that order.

• Gerard Butler – I think his voice and his look would be great for the next Bond. I think he would be like Sean Connery in the role, and I think it would suit him perfectly.
    • Christian Bale - Since his role in Terminator taking on a big, iconic role I think he is more than capable of taking on the Bond mantle.
    • Hugh Jackman - A bit of an outsider, but I think he could do a good job, the most rugged looking out of the group.
    • Clive Owen – Again I think he would be suitable, but isn’t as imposing and rouged as the other three.

And on another point, I was watching Two weeks notice the other night, well say watching, my girlfriend demanded I watch it, but none the less I could not help but think Hugh Grant may have been a good Bond. What do you think, he certainly has that good old English accent, and has the personality to seem to not let anything bother him in that good old fashioned British way. I think he would have come over quite good as Bond.
    Out of those, i'd prefer Butler, but he is not ideal for the role.

Bale - too Americanised now.

Jackman - an Aussie, **** that.

Owen - already missed out and is getting on now.

If Hugh Grant gets it i'll never watch Bond again, and if they change his race or sex i'll never watch it again.

Comment

The trend seems to be to find less known actors and those guys are stars already.

Comment

Hugh Grant? Oh I don't know if that grin of his will be a DEAD giveaway as a spy.

Comment

Yea Hugh Grant would be terrible, I don't think I've ever liked him in anything.
          Him and Sandra Bullock are the two worst to me.
          However some of the others listed could make for a good bond. But I hope they drag Craig out for a little more he is a good Bond.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by horge View Post
              Don't forget Hugh Laurie.

Comment

Liz hurely must be the next bond girl

Comment

Originally posted by snootz86 View Post
                  Liz hurely must be the next bond girl
                  +1, Liz is the most beautiful brit ever. Total milf. How the **** has she not been a Bond girl yet!?

Also, TS, dont you remember what happened last time they had an aussie Bond??? Trainwreck.

Comment

Working...
                  X