Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

KNOWRISK SPEAKS: Enought about Mayweather. Pacman takes the path of least resistance

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KNOWRISK SPEAKS: Enought about Mayweather. Pacman takes the path of least resistance

I'm so tired of hearing people talk about Floyd handpicking fighters. Starting with the Diaz fight, Pacman has done this very thing. Now I want to be CLEAR on this.....I DO NOT blame Pacman at all. It's NOT like he's fighting bums off the street. But let's be for real here. At lightweight Diaz was the easiest champion to beat. Personally I think he actually would of beat all of them EXCEPT Juan Diaz. Now I admit, I felt Oscar would EASILY defeat Pacman. But that is ONLY because I never saw Oscar vs Forbes until AFTER the fight. Oscar had CLEARLY fallen from even being a "dangerous" fighter at that point. Forbes hit Oscar at will. And Oscar was incapable of knocking Forbes out.
    After fighting Floyd, Ricky Hatton was NOT the same fighter. It's a lot easier to get knocked out after it happens once. Just look at Troy Aikman with the concussions. And call me crazy, but I actually saw Hatton do some positive things in there. I'm not going to explain it and get into a debate. But if you seen NOTHING positive from Hatton that night, get your boxing IQ up.
    As for Cotto, this fight would NEVER be happening if Cotto hadn't lost to Margaritto. And if it WASN'T at a catch weight to help "drain" Cotto. Hell, Mosely offered to go down to 140 to fight Pacman! (sidenote....don't let Mosely beating Marg fool you. Mosely was basically written of until beating Marg. Marg was over-rated, point blank period. But an AWFUL style match-up for Cotto, plaster or not.)
    Fight prediction: Could go either way. Either Pacman by early TKO. Not to compare Pacman to Zab, but he's kinda like Zab where he looks REAL GOOD early. UNLIKE Zab though, Pacman can sustain it a lot better thoughout the fight. But DOESN'T get stronger. Cotto does. So if it goes past 5 rounds I pick Cotto. And I'm thinking it WILL go past 5, so I'm going with COTTO.
Working...
X