No announcement yet.

UK fight time

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UK fight time

does anyone know what time the money marquez fight will be on at tonight in the uk? i know coverage starts at 2

going from the last couple of vegas fights ive watched about 4-4:30am for the headline fight. maybe closer to 5 if all the unercard goes the distance.

Comment

Originally posted by gingeralbino View Post
      going from the last couple of vegas fights ive watched about 4-4:30am for the headline fight. maybe closer to 5 if all the unercard goes the distance.
      thats such a piss take, i might just go sleep at 8 and get up at 4... but i might miss the start of the fight.. and i wanna watch chris john and katsidis...

lose lose situation for me!

Comment

im going out on the piss, ill make it home by about half 2, might have a few vodka red bulls to make sure i dont pass out. I wanna watch the John fight too.

I'll have to rewatch it if its any decent in the morning, i plan on getting quite drunk tonight so my memory will be a bit fuzzy

sky sports news is discussing the floyd weight now

Comment

was thinking about watching the replay at 8 in the morning but its never the same, during the delahoya pacman fight i could barely keep my eyes open and i think that might have started at 5..

Comment

set my alarm and just got up.....its 2.10 now.....im not having this back to bed for an hour i reckon.......

Comment

Working...
            X