Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Say Something Bad about your Favorite Fighter!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ricky Hatton is my favourite fighter.

That is all.

Comment

Hatton talks about himself in the 3rd person an get KTFO on the biggest occasions.
      Rogan is probably too old to become heavyweight champ (I'm not ruling it out though!)
      Bernerd Dunne's chin is a bit like Khans, not that bad though!
      Barrera is done and should retire.

Comment

I can't really think of anything for Haye?

Comment

1) BHop needs to quit bull****ting and fight Dawson or announce a farewell fight and fight whoever he damn well pleases, but he needs to stop cherry picking.

2) Shane needs to get off the sidelines cuz Pac ain't going to fight him, he's waiting for Floyd. Lock up the Cotto rematch as soon as the Clottey fight is over, if Cotto wins.

3) Pwill isn't going to get the big names right now so he needs to build his resume, start scooping up straps and fight Sergiy.

4) Pavilk is about to fall off my list all the way if he doesn't fight King Arthur right now.

Manny, JMM, and Adamek, Cotto, Vic D, Noinito, Bradley keep doing what you do!!!!

Comment

Pacquiao is to civilised, he shoud be a bit more of a prick or at least defend himself when people slate him

Comment

Originally posted by Demise View Post
              I can't really think of anything for Haye?
              He's admitted to sleeping with too many men? Although that was never confirmed outside of that one awesome thread.. Horus needs to come in here and admit that Floyd should stop investing in so many boats.

Comment

I started a thread like this, but I will oblidge..

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=248860

Originally posted by 2501 View Post
                Juan Manuel Marquez

Believes he is worth more than what he really is (marketing wise)
                Whines to much about his loss to Pacquiao
                Uses poor judgment when taking pictures with Japanese men.

Comment

Originally posted by DrewWoodside View Post
                  He's admitted to sleeping with too many men? Although that was never confirmed outside of that one awesome thread.. Horus needs to come in here and admit that Floyd should stop investing in so many boats.

He's banned homey.

Comment

Originally posted by hishaam15 View Post
                    Roy Jones can say some crazy ****
                    Pwill is too damn big for 147
                    Mayweather can be boring to watch..
                    Pwill is too big for 147???? WTF is that? If he weights 147, how is it too big? how is that a criticism?

Comment

i forgot about Pacman, mmmmm,
                      Pacman knocked Hatton out in brutal fashion. Not really a bad thing, but I'm a Hatton fan!

Comment

Working...
                      X