Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua: For Sure I Can Beat Wilder - Proof is in The Pudding

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sotgoda View Post
    This is possible although I think both guys will be cautious early. I think because AJ tends to be more aggressive, I can see him doing that in the 2nd or 3rd round and getting knocked out. Wilder is very good fighting on his backfoot. AJ does not cut the ring well and struggles with guys who can move (Wilder moves well left and right). So, I can see Wilder handle AJ from start as well if AJ starts this way.

AJ only chance is to go for it early. Before Wilder gets comfortable and using his better footwork, and reach to outbox AJ. Like you pointed out Wilder is very comfortable fighting on the back foot and this is where I think AJ gets tired if that fight goes over 9 rounds.

Comment

I want to see the fight happening in England so i can watch it in the evening

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
        Skills wise, the dude is a bum, he was soundly outboxed by a Polish, midget football hooligan and that big lump Washington.
        Dude, many times boxers fight down to their level of opposition. The reason why Wilder looked lousy in those fights you'd mentioned early on because they were unknowns; Which was why he didn't perceive any of them as potential threats.

Trust me; Once he starts fighting the AJs or even the Tyson Furys of the world, you can expect an entire different looking Wilder.

He will be on his Ps and Qs all night long because he knows those fighters have the potential of causing him great harm. He will perceive them as risks and threats to him. Therefore, he would come in more prepared.

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
          I like the way some idiots are hyping Wilder up as some great boxer.

Skills wise, the dude is a bum, he was soundly outboxed by a Polish, midget football hooligan and that big lump Washington.

Wilder is just a bum with a big punch. Joshua exposes him, as does an in shape and motivated Tyson Fury.
          I'm reading people saying Wilder can outbox Joshua, I must not be watching Wilder closely enough or something cause I see very little actual boxing ability in this guy.

I'm convinced there are 2 Wilders, the one we see and the ones the Americans see.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
            AJ only chance is to go for it early. Before Wilder gets comfortable and using his better footwork, and reach to outbox AJ. Like you pointed out Wilder is very comfortable fighting on the back foot and this is where I think AJ gets tired if that fight goes over 9 rounds.
            I fully agree!

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
              Dude, many times boxers fight down to their level of opposition. The reason why Wilder looked lousy in those fights you'd mentioned early on because they were unknowns; Which was why he didn't perceive any of them as potential threats.

Trust me; Once he starts fighting the AJs or even the Tyson Furys of the world, you can expect an entire different looking Wilder.

He will be on his Ps and Qs all night long because he knows those fighters have the potential of causing him great harm. He will perceive them as risks and threats to him. Therefore, he would come in more prepared.
              You cannot convince anyone who cannot be objective in their assessment. The guys they say Wilder struggled with were both knocked out - was that luck? Of course, that's what the delusional AJ fans will say. The sad part about this is that the unrealistic analysis of what both guys bring to the table is why they will look even more stupid when AJ gets knocked out in front of his own people.

No one is discrediting what AJ brings to the table, but only delusion will make anyone say AJ has a better right hand, jab, speed, movement, stamina, power, etc. than Wilder. I wish AJ was as confident as his fans.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                LOL this is the same Wilder that got outboxed for 5 rounds by Gerald Washington? Gerald ****ing Washington, AJ is a gold medalist, he aint getting outboxed by Wilder. Wilder's speed might cause AJ problems but he'll wear down Wilder with his body shots, Wilder hasn't been in with a power puncher yet and will be exposed.

Comment

Originally posted by NaijaD View Post
                  I'm reading people saying Wilder can outbox Joshua, I must not be watching Wilder closely enough or something cause I see very little actual boxing ability in this guy.

I'm convinced there are 2 Wilders, the one we see and the ones the Americans see.
                  Yes, Wilder can and will outbox AJ. He has shown the ability to do that. What exactly does AJ beat other fighters with? Outboxing them? No.... he beats people with his power and other physical traits just like Wilder does. But for Wilder - the delusional fans say it is just power. But for AJ, it is technique and boxing skills. Please....

Is AJ more technical than Big Baby? I think not. If AJ were 6'1'' and 200 pound, would he be champion?No, he won't especially with his glass chin. Some objectivity will go a long way here.

There are a lot of things Wilder does better than AJ, and vice-versa but you guys refuse to see it. I am interested to know what you will call AJ when he gets knocked out. I hope the term 'bum' will still apply then.

Comment

Originally posted by Stinger1 View Post
                    LOL this is the same Wilder that got outboxed for 5 rounds by Gerald Washington? Gerald ****ing Washington, AJ is a gold medalist, he aint getting outboxed by Wilder. Wilder's speed might cause AJ problems but he'll wear down Wilder with his body shots, Wilder hasn't been in with a power puncher yet and will be exposed.
                    Body shots. How many people has AJ hit with body shots? Further, body shots only apply for a stationary target which Wilder isn't. Even against Takam, AJ was too careful going to the body because he did not want to get countered. He avoided the body for most of the fight against Wlad as well. Both have less power than Wilder. You also don't need to exaggerate - Wilder was outboxed for the 1st 3 rounds, not 4 and 5 against Gerald. But last time I checked, boxing is a marathon not a sprint. Did Washington win the fight? Or is there a rule that says you must win the 1st 4 rounds to win the fight?

Kell Brook outboxed Errol Spence in the 1st half of the fight (4-2 or 5-1) but got knocked out. Why the double standard against Wilder then?

Comment

Originally posted by sotgoda View Post
                      Yes, Wilder can and will outbox AJ. He has shown the ability to do that. What exactly does AJ beat other fighters with? Outboxing them? No.... he beats people with his power and other physical traits just like Wilder does. But for Wilder - the delusional fans say it is just power. But for AJ, it is technique and boxing skills. Please....

Is AJ more technical than Big Baby? I think not. If AJ were 6'1'' and 200 pound, would he be champion?No, he won't especially with his glass chin. Some objectivity will go a long way here.

There are a lot of things Wilder does better than AJ, and vice-versa but you guys refuse to see it. I am interested to know what you will call AJ when he gets knocked out. I hope the term 'bum' will still apply then.

Jarrell "Big Baby" Miller is more technical than Joshua??

The absolute audacity of you to call me delusional after you made the above statement. I won't even address the rest of the nonsense you wrote.

Comment

Working...
                      X