Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin's Coach To Charlo: You KO'd a Cripple, Wait Your Turn!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Boxing1012 View Post
    YDKSAB!
    In plain English please?

Comment

• Originally posted by Shinkyokushin92 View Post
      GGG is my favorite fighter but I have to admit that this argument is a load of rubbish.

People like Dominic Wade did nothing to earn a shot but GGG fought them anyway because he was mandatory. Charlo is mandatory so why don't they fight him.
      Osamanu Adama got a shot at GG's title...but Charlo is not worthy.

Strange.

Comment

• This is just unbelievable! The more Abel Sanchez speaks the more he sounds like Eddie Hearn and Anthony Joshua stalling and avoiding the Deontay Wilder fight. At least to me, it sounds like he's copping out and not confident in his charge one bit or whatsoever!

Comment

• Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
          This is just unbelievable! The more Abel Sanchez speaks the more he sounds like Eddie Hearn and Anthony Joshua stalling and avoiding the Deontay Wilder fight. At least to me, it sounds like he's copping out and not confident in his charge one bit or whatsoever!
          It's plain as day.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing1012 View Post
            YDKSAB! Just stop posting
            LOL, where did you go? Come back and dance for me!

Comment

• Originally posted by kushking View Post
              It is the exact same situation,ggg had beaten bums & had been gifted vacant belts & wasn't even half as known then as he is now,once he started getting hype for canelo supposedly ducking him it made his name bigger.

Canelo had no reason to fight him as kahn/cotto/chavez jr proved they can bring him same money as when he fought ggg,but 2 yrs ago ggg would've brought in way less ppvs,to top it off he wanted almost half ppv %,& forced purse bid that only wbc mandates to 55/45% split, while all other orgs only give challengers 25 or v30% in purse bids.

Ggg was given an illegal jr belt by wbc,since rules state rival org champs cant get vacant wbc belts; & charlo never fought for wbc ranking at jmw either,so he shouldn't have gotten #1 challenger shot when he moved up,same as heiland shouldn't have been #2 in division as he was retired for 2 yrs rendering him considered inactive.
              Charlo was the WBC 154 Champion....

Comment

• 1. Canelo will most likely win the rematch with GGG. Alvarez already refused the WBC title. So it will end up vacant with #1 contender being mandated to fight for it in 2018.

2. Anyone saying Jacobs will beat Canelo needs to understand styles make fights. Canelo most likely out boxes Jacobs.

3. The real fight is Canelo vs Charlo. It will happened in 2019, if Charlo can keep winning in 2018.

Comment

• Originally posted by BluDivision View Post
                  Charlo was the WBC 154 Champion....
                  NO HE WASN'T! Never fought for wbc,he was vacant ibf champ after he was gifted vacant belt for beating a complete bum bundrage.

Comment

• Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
                    To be fair, a rematch with Canelo is a fight people want to see and a bigger money fight. I don't blame GGG for waiting to make a deal with Canelo.
                    Then that's all he had to say. All that other stuff was lame.

Comment

• Originally posted by BluDivision View Post
                      1. Canelo will most likely win the rematch with GGG. Alvarez already refused the WBC title. So it will end up vacant with #1 contender being mandated to fight for it in 2018.

2. Anyone saying Jacobs will beat Canelo needs to understand styles make fights. Canelo most likely out boxes Jacobs.

3. The real fight is Canelo vs Charlo. It will happened in 2019, if Charlo can keep winning in 2018.
                      Jacobs plows right over Canelito.

Comment

Working...
                      X