• Show
Clear All

Rigo knocks him out, he's levels above Santa Cruz

we all know Frampton, Leo and Quigg all ducked Rigo out of fear

the only man who doesn't fear Rigo is Lomachenko

the roles got reversed there, Rigo was the one who did the ducking..shame

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
      You were right about Frampton beating Santa Cruz. Good call. Frampton looked a hell of a lot better at 126 than he did at 122. He said himself that making 122 was weakening him. The weight they fight at make a difference. At 126 I think the bigger Frampton has an even chance to win. At Rigo's best weight of 122 I don't think anybody can beat him including Frampton. I think as a Brit you are getting carried away with how good a British or Irish boxer is as the British often tend to do.
      Dude. **** the Western world and white people will always be inferior to black people when it comes to boxing. I'm not British. I'm not White.

Comment

We all know that Frampton is scared to fight Rigondeaux, due to a lack of confidence, which just makes it even more sad to think about how Frampton would destroy him if they actually fought.

Comment

Originally posted by lopetego View Post
          Rigo knocks him out, he's levels above Santa Cruz

we all know Frampton, Leo and Quigg all ducked Rigo out of fear

the only man who doesn't fear Rigo is Lomachenko

the roles got reversed there, Rigo was the one who did the ducking..shame
          how could duck a fighter in a higher division? I spoke to Rigondeaux and he say that they didn't want a 124 catch weight neither a 10 lbs rehydration clause, we all know Rigondeaux only weights 124-126 lbs the night of the fight...

Comment

Frampton is an excellent fighter, but IMO Rigo is elite. I'd pick Rigo via pretty wide decision.

Comment

Working...
            X