Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Cyborg Rips "Hypocrite" Rousey For Mayweather Jabs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's all publicity. It worked for Rousey.

Comment

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
      Rousey believes she is Alexis Texas...she just wants to sit on Floyd and ride the black mamba while Floyd Sr. Records it and forces Roach and Top Rank to watch it tied up on chairs.
      Looooooooooooooooool!!!!!!!

Man you crazy, how the hell u come up with this ish.

Comment

I always did find it odd that she's dating a still married wife beater and then talks about Floyd being a wife beater.

Comment

Look, son. Don't ever dare join global political debates. Keep your mind focused on horse vision and think it's a perfect world! And lastly, internet-forum-police-trolls are cool ''dude!''
          what? crackhead

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
            I always did find it odd that she's dating a still married wife beater and then talks about Floyd being a wife beater.
            In essence, when a man goes bear hungry on a woman that appreciates a good fack, she doesn't mind a bit of slapping around and hardcore wrestling. It turns them on! Girls love it!

Comment

Originally posted by ModernTalking View Post
              Black Mamba

More like black Garter Snake from the leaked Biber photo.
              Why is Justin Bieber and Floyd's penis in the same photo??

Comment

Cyborg will struggle in the opening frame and Rousey will look to be on her way to a dominant victory. Then Cyborg will begin to pound of Rousey in the second to where Ronda's face will look busted. The ref will stop the fight at the end of the second as Cyborg continues to batter Rousey to the ground.

Comment

Rousey believes she is Alexis Texas...she just wants to sit on Floyd and ride the black mamba while Floyd Sr. Records it and forces Roach and Top Rank to watch it tied up on chairs.
                  Alexis doesn't do black guys...on camera anyway.

Cyborg already has Rousey beat mentally.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
                    Don't forget her getting all buddy-buddy (probably fuk buddy as well) with none other than Mike Tyson. But how dare we call out a woman on blatant double standards. They would never do such things. (According to them, I mean).

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                      Both lil girls, both don't make my c8ck hard! Uninterested in b1tch ****.
                      Let them play with each other. Some soft beta gamma kappa clowns get excited by this.

Nuff said
                      Looool, very nicely put.

Very true about the soft college boys getting a hard on from all this.

Comment

Working...
                      X