Does Roach have the best stable ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post
    Iooool stupid ****** pac f@rt everybody picked pac to beat bum bum

roach did jack **** this year pac beat a bum who was coming off a loss then bradley beat ruslan and finally austin trouts left overs beat a Dominican jounreyman
    You know my thread is real when Stax posts on it!

We the new illuminati wearing black

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
      if thats true, then the odds wouldnt have been so heavily in favour for pac. i would be shocked that most posters said that. rios is tailor-made for pac.

ronnie shields has a better case for trainer of the year and he wasnt even an option. most people thought vera won vs chavez . lara beat trout easy. both fights.

what did roach do? cotto fought a guy who didnt even turn up to fight. pacquaio fought a slow tailor-made opponent. he doesnt even really train ruslan. who else?
      If we are breaking it down like that: Rosado didn't win in his last 3 fights.

I'm going to once again ask you; when did you see THAT version of Cotto show up?

He looked great physique wise. Knocked out the guy Trout went life and death with.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
        If we are breaking it down like that: Rosado didn't win in his last 3 fights.

I'm going to once again ask you; when did you see THAT version of Cotto show up?

He looked great physique wise. Knocked out the guy Trout went life and death with.
        cotto fought a bum....

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
          cotto fought a bum....
          That bum went life and death against Trout. So what does that say?

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
            That bum went life and death against Trout. So what does that say?
            That says Canelo is a hypejob.

Comment

Originally posted by beercules View Post
              roach brought back cotto of 2008.

Be honest have you seen cotto in better form? Diaz wasn't cutting it
              against a bum like delvin rodriguez.....please......lets see if that cotto from 2008 shows up wen he get his ass beat by martinez

Comment

Working...
              X