(VIDEO) TopRank.Preview.Chavez jr.Vs.Martinez - Full

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (VIDEO) TopRank.Preview.Chavez jr.Vs.Martinez - Full

not sure if posted already...

Thanks, I'm so pumped for this fight.. really rooting for Martinez for this fight but Chavez is one tough sob.

Comment

great video.....

they were a little biased towards Chavez though

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
        great video.....

they were a little biased towards Chavez though
        I also noticed that...........

Comment

good video

Comment

The big guys behind the sceen dont want martinez to win and the will do anything short of shooting martinez in order for him to loose against Jr.
            The want to make Jr the new cash cow and dont want old man Martinez to **** up there retirement money.

I personally hope that martinez knocks Chavez jr head clean off and leave him in a pool of blod with senior crying at his side.

Ahhh maybe not that bad but Martinez boxes beautifully and has style and grace,he deserves his big win

Comment

BOYCOTT TOP RANK

No way im giving that greedy ****er Arum a penny belonging to me.... watch it in the pub instead

Comment

I was planning to watch this fight 'LEGALLY'. Then you reminded me that Bob Arum shouldn't be getting a single money off me anymore.

Comment

"I had to lose 13lbs in 24 hours" , does that sound like a dedicated fighter? Jr. has so much to prove in this fight, he better be ready to put on the performance of his career.

Comment

The spokesmen for Sergio is an idiot! He is demeaning to Chavez and it makes no sense to talk that way. If the opponent is a piece of crap why fight him? What does it prove to defeat him if he's nothing?
                    Todays big mouths actual go deep into the trainers and coaches not just some big mouth fighters hahahaha damn Ali sure got something started with his big mouth!
                    I belive if Sergio wasn't a southpaw he wouldn't have much success, I don't see great boxing skills I do see a very good athlete. Now that can take you a long ways if your opponents get caught in your traps because Sergio does have typical "southpaw" plans.
                    If he should square up on the ropes and not switch to a conventional approach he's going to get hit!!!
                    I like this fight, I saw each man fight once and I think one of the common denominators is that Jr. doesn't have Mexican Cement Feet! He's not a stepper he can move and if he can move with Sergio and be able to time him this could be a good fight. If he can't it might be a stinker!!!
                    One of my points to Chavez is to use his double jab on the outside when Sergio is going laterial. That will help cut the distance and still give him defence while on the move.
                    Sergio needs to get his left lead working often but he MUST work in combination off of it. When Jr. bends down he must punch the body (ribs) and catch Jr. when he stands up.
                    This should be a technical bout but eventually break down to a fight breaking out!!! Hopefully! bon appitte' I'll watch this one!!! Ray.

Comment

Working...
                    X