Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Jay-Z The Greatest Rapper Of All Time???...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nas is a better rapper, although Jay had a better career.

Comment

Jay is a great business man but as a rapper he's not even top 20

He barely even raps, he just talks over beats that are usually pretty dope.

Honestly, mostly white people are the ones who think he's the world's greatest rapper

Comment

No,not even close

Comment

No, he is smart and has marketed himself extremely well though
          Probably has the most business sense of all time and I have to give him respect for that

In my opinion, Rakim is the greatest rapper of all time

Comment

He is the most visible rapper in the mainstream music. A hard feat, to become an atg in casual hip hop fans and all genres of music crosses over plus keeping it real in the hip hop world. With a bad bad shorty Beyonce , m bleek and beanie rounded out the crew of roc la familia.

Comment

My favorite jigga rap is "we got big guns that go prattt, prattt, prattt, where you figures at?" On the juvenile remix of I think the song was called "ha".

Comment

I think Eminem is the greatest Rapper

Comment

Nas, in my opinion

Comment

Originally posted by Donnie Herrera View Post
                    Same thing...ya’ll hate blacks...let alone black rappers...you didn’t even listen to rap before em...foh...
                    nah don't lump us w/ Venom hahaha Big Pun had bars & Tupac is a pioneer of hip-hop. Between them it goes !!

Comment

Originally posted by EDDIE SPERM View Post
                      nah don't lump us w/ Venom hahaha Big Pun had bars & Tupac is a pioneer of hip-hop. Between them it goes !!
                      Pun stole kool g rap’s flow...Nas did too on illmatic...Pac and Nas are my number 1’s...2 sides of the same coin...Pun is top 10...

Comment

Working...
                      X