Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I was at the gym since last year of April... just figured out you don't need a gym...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was at the gym since last year of April... just figured out you don't need a gym...

Full body workout in 5 simple exercises... don't even need a barbell.. just use 2 dumbells.. don't even need a flat bench to do the chest press, just lie down on the floor or lie down on a bed or couch

on the t3 dot com website... full body workout in 5 simple exercises (can't post links yet, new forum account)

deadlift
    bench press
    overhead press
    squats
    bent over row

n for cardio... for high intensity just use a jump rope
    for low intensity just walk on the sidewalk outside ur house

im 34, i never been to the gym in 34 years.... i was only at the gym for a year n few months... i was using all weight machines, all weight equipment, all cardio machines/equipment... just figured all i need to do are those 5 simple exercises listed up there at home... all you need are 2 dumbbells, i use 2 20s lbs, will prolly upgrade later so i might need to buy 2 adjustable dumbbells, dont even need a flat bench just use the floor or a bed/couch for chest press.... n then jump rope or walking outside for high or low intensity cardio...
    Last edited by ErickDquilope; 08-23-2019, 02:33 PM.

Well yes... if you have all equipment for heavy deadlifts at home... but a bar and 400 lbs of weights probably cost more then a few years worth of gym training... at least in sweden.

Comment

Originally posted by ErickDquilope View Post
      Full body workout in 5 simple exercises... don't even need a barbell.. just use 2 dumbells.. don't even need a flat bench to do the chest press, just lie down on the floor or lie down on a bed or couch

on the t3 dot com website... full body workout in 5 simple exercises (can't post links yet, new forum account)

deadlift
      bench press
      overhead press
      squats
      bent over row

im 34, i never been to the gym in 34 years.... i was only at the gym for a year n few months... i was using all weight machines, all weight equipment, all cardio machines/equipment... just figured all i need to do are those 5 simple exercises listed up there at home... all you need are 2 dumbbells, i use 2 20s lbs, will prolly upgrade later so i might need to buy 2 adjustable dumbbells, dont even need a flat bench just use the floor or a bed/couch for chest press.... n then jump rope or walking outside or high or low intensity cardio...
      I found the same truth in a backpack, a couple of plates, and pull up bar and a stair case. Do my pushups, pull ups lunges and squats, weighted and non weighted. Run up and down the stairs. Hey presto, just as muscular as when I was lifting at the gym but alot fitter and more cut. You only need the basics, unless you actually want to bodybuild to a certain level. It works. Alot of this stuff is a con to make money.

Comment

Originally posted by ErickDquilope View Post

deadlift
        bench press
        overhead press
        squats
        bent over row

im 34, i never been to the gym in 34 years.... i was only at the gym for a year n few months... i was using all weight machines, all weight equipment, all cardio machines/equipment... just figured all i need to do are those 5 simple exercises listed up there at home... all you need are 2 dumbbells, i use 2 20s lbs, will prolly upgrade later so i might need to buy 2 adjustable dumbbells, dont even need a flat bench just use the floor or a bed/couch for chest press.... n then jump rope or walking outside or high or low intensity cardio...

situps
        pushups
        chinups
        squats
        jog on the spot

you can literally get a FULL workout in a 10x5 cell with NO equipment

been that way forever

but yea, equipment helps

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
          situps
          pushups
          chinups
          squats
          jog on the spot

you can literally get a FULL workout in a 10x5 cell with NO equipment

been that way forever

but yea, equipment helps
          Exactly, i do something similar. And i look abit better and feel alot better. Something draining about heavyweight lifting that's not the same with calithenics. Or maybe i just pushed to hard.

Comment

Working...
          X