No announcement yet.

Angie Varona is now 18

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Angie Varona is now 18

Didn't know that was her name, but I remember her pics from a thread a while back. Anyways, she's 18 now, and here are some more hot pics of her.

Comment

Damn white girl got bootay!

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Came ****in' toe!

Comment

Glove I got to tell ya, these chicks in HS nowadays mostly look like this from what I've seen; case in point last week I drove my sister and her friends off to the prom at the HS(where they would go by buses, limo's w.e to the spot where its being held. and all I saw was girls that look like this

i hope my sis ain't taking pics like this

Comment

[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
                    Glove I got to tell ya, these chicks in HS nowadays mostly look like this from what I've seen; case in point last week I drove my sister and her friends off to the prom at the HS(where they would go by buses, limo's w.e to the spot where its being held. and all I saw was girls that look like this

i hope my sis ain't taking pics like this
                    That's the crazy thing bro. I don't remember girls back in the day when I was in school looking like this.

I remember going to the lake a couple years back and caught a banging body in my peripherals. Slim waist, nice ass, big natural ****, but the face was no more than 15. Didn't feel right, but damn can ya blame a man? lol.

Comment

Working...
                    X