Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How on earth is Ward the betting favorite for the rematch??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Joe Beamish View Post
    Exactly. The answer is obvious.

It's a good bet that the judges will give Ward every round they can, and then some.
    like they gave the american danny jacobs, in NYC, against golovkin?

Comment

i don't understand the whole "figured him out" thing, honestly. i didn't see that happening, to me ward was doing the same from the beginning of the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom .
        You're a mentally ill and extremely racist internet stalker.

We know why you hate Kovalev.
        Wanted that thread hidden did you?

Where do i hate Kovalev you bellend?

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
          The poll YOU created says it wasn't.

We know why you hate Kovalev - the same reason you hate Pacquaio, Golovkin, Klitschko, etc. It's because they are not black.

You hate me because the boxers I support are the ones you hate.

Comment

Originally posted by TheCell8 View Post
            Because the oddsmakers are running with the narrative that Ward "figured Kovalev out".

If you're a gambler, now's a good time to put your money on Kovalev.
            Yeah, the latest I saw is Ward at -155 but that was this morning. I don't think it's going to move much more in Ward's favor, to be honest.

I would be surprised if it did.

It's going to be another close fight. I certainly don't see a blowout either way

Comment

"Should be a great fight but i might put my emotions aside and bet on Krusher at those good odds +145" Seems to me your emotions are with Kovalev. I agree you should put them aside and bet on Ward. Don't take my word for it or any one else's. Let history be your guide. In rematches where its boxer vs. puncher, the boxer wins most of the time.

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
                like they gave the american danny jacobs, in NYC, against golovkin?
                Mmm no. Jacobs didn't win enough rounds or land enough shots (see Compubox if that will help you) to beat Golovkin.

Jacobs, like Ward, got his azz knocked down and was outlanded in the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                  Kovalev is +333 by KO.
                  I guess the odds I saw are outdated or different source.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom . View Post

We know why you hate Kovalev - the same reason you hate Pacquaio, Golovkin, Klitschko, etc. It's because they are not black.

You hate me because the boxers I support are the ones you hate.
                    Why delete you post and post it again?

Where have i hated Kovalev you ******?

I'd be lying if i said POS like you didn't influence me in not liking certain fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
                      i don't understand the whole "figured him out" thing, honestly. i didn't see that happening, to me ward was doing the same from the beginning of the fight.
                      Kovalev looked pretty confused as well.

Comment

Working...
                      X