No announcement yet.

Kovalev's resume really isn't that good

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
    I've always said that Kovalev's talent is not reflected by his resume. Dawson had already dominated Hopkins. Chilemba was overrated via wishful thinking. Pascal has been shot for a while now.
    Looking good in the Ward fight is his greatest achievement, though he let the fight slip away from him and it's a legit loss.
    and pascal had dominated dawson. legit loss? he clearly won 7 rounds. ward didn't clearly win any. using our advanced mathmatical powers its simply not possible to have ward winning unless you score clear roudns for the wrong guy(like the judges did with round 10) that was a clear cut robbery.

hopkins was #1
    pascal was #3
    cleverly was #3
    campillo was #3
    chilemba was #7
    ward was #1 at 168

and whats most impressive was he won all those fights with room to spare(unless you are a silly fanboy) no controversial decision wins like ward, floyd, pac, etc...only a controversial loss which was a clear win. if the judges had given kov the UD like he should have got no one would be pretending ward won
    Last edited by daggum; 06-09-2017, 07:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
      Kovalev is a stiff mayo eating Euro bum
      i eat mayo, am i an euro bum too?? i love that stuff, just ate a burger with a shit load of it

Comment

I've been saying this since the begining

His notable wins is a W over Cleverly and a living fossil in B-hop. The rest is nothing to brag about

Comment

I don't have a problem with his resume. He took care of most of those fighters like a fighter with his skills/power should. Don't have a problem with Ward's either.

The problem here in NSB is they down play too much a popular fighter wins

Comment

Kovalev's best win is Ward.... you're f-ing blind if you think otherwise.

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
              i eat mayo, am i an euro bum too?? i love that stuff, just ate a burger with a shit load of it
              I love mayo. I put it on burger's too and mix it with ketchup.

I'm glad I'm not the only one

We are both stiff mayo eating Euro bums.

Question: are the NBA finals big in Argentina? Probably not right lol

Comment

Kovalev's best win is his win over Andre Ward.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                  I love mayo. I put it on burger's too and mix it with ketchup.

I'm glad I'm not the only one

We are both stiff mayo eating Euro bums.

Question: are the NBA finals big in Argentina? Probably not right lol
                  yes, they are. at least most of the people that i discuss boxing in twitter are really into it.

we also have NBA on espn and other channels too. it's very popular

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                    and pascal had dominated dawson. legit loss? he clearly won 7 rounds. ward didn't clearly win any. using our advanced mathmatical powers its simply not possible to have ward winning unless you score clear roudns for the wrong guy(like the judges did with round 10) that was a clear cut robbery.

hopkins was #1
                    pascal was #3
                    cleverly was #3
                    campillo was #3
                    chilemba was #7
                    ward was #1 at 168

and whats most impressive was he won all those fights with room to spare(unless you are a silly fanboy) no controversial decision wins like ward, floyd, pac, etc...only a controversial loss which was a clear win
                    People who insist that fights like that are "clear" have entirely closed minds and can't be reasoned with. The first step is accepting that it was a close fight and different people could score it different ways without being wrong.

People liked to forget that his sport, by design, has judges and isn't broken down to simple point fighting.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                      I knew there would be at least one.....
                      Ward. That's two. Ha.

Comment

Working...
                      X