140lb Terence "Bud" Crawford vs 140lb Floyd "Pretty Boy Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 140lb Terence "Bud" Crawford vs 140lb Floyd "Pretty Boy Mayweather

Crawford beats him

The same guy that got buzzed by blown up Gamboa . Crawford would get exposed as the hype job he is. The guy has fought 0 elite fighters to even ask this question. Crawford's resume is weak as hell and as long as he stays with Top Rank that won't change. Pretty Boy Floyd by UD maybe TKO.

Comment

floyd almost got ko'd by corley and was constantly getting hit by him but of course floyd fans come in here to revise history and pretend floyd was taking on all these guys with tricky styles...oh wait no he wasnt. who has he fought like crawford? no one. crawford is used to fast fighters, crawford is used to boxers. crawford can fight southpaw which would give floyd fits. def pick him. more dimensions and more experience against different styles.

Comment

It would be a dream fight to make. Sadly, Floyd probably wouldn't have taken that fight at 140. Maybe when he was at 135, but at 140+ he was too cautious and too opportunist for picking guys when they were ripe for the picking.

Comment

Originally posted by Fists_of_Fury View Post
          The same guy that got buzzed by blown up Gamboa . Crawford would get exposed as the hype job he is. The guy has fought 0 elite fighters to even ask this question. Crawford's resume is weak as hell and as long as he stays with Top Rank that won't change. Pretty Boy Floyd by UD maybe TKO.
          mayweather was getting buzzed on MULTIPLE occasions with corley at 140 mayweather i believe has 3 fights bruseles, corley & gatti NONE of these fighters were "legit" or c class fighters AT BEST. corley currently has ***28))) LOSSES and at the time he had 2 LOSSES AND A DRAW.
          bruseles had 2 LOSSES and a DRAW the fight before mayweather
          arturo gatti was a KNOWN club fighter and had ***6))) LOSSES before he fought mayweather and NONE of those fighters were considered at the TOP of the 140 division were they
          mayweather had a questionable 1st fight with jose luis castillo at 135 his first fight and the 2nd fight he won but was just a little better than the 1st fight.

Comment

I'd pick Crawford. Floyd has never fought a guy like Crawford, I'm not even sure he'd take the fight - and that's not to say much about his counterpart, Manny, cause I don't think he'd take the fight either (maybe in his prime he would have). Crawford is a stylistic nightmare. I believe you have to have real advantages to beat him, size, strength, similar movement, great hand speed, reflexes...that boy is a problem.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackSoul View Post
              Crawford beats him
              Im a big Crawford fan! But I have to disagree. Floyds boxing IQ and bizarre defensive and
              Offensive speed out points Crawford. By the way. I have only payed once to see Mayweather fight. GREAT boxer, boring fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by Fists_of_Fury View Post
                Who should he of ALREADY fought to impress you???

Comment

I gotta see crawford in with some other guys so for right now imma say floyd.

Comment

Mayweather gets kod by the first jab Crawford throw. Crawford just beat Diaz who is abt the same skill wise as Floyd and Manny.

Crawford TBE. The guy just went on a murderer row. Taking out the Jean and Diaz of this world.

Im impressed

Comment

Working...
                    X