Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dirrell's Uncle Proved Pro Boxer's Chins Are On A Different Level...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I give Ucatzgei and his team credit. They should have hit Dirrell's uncle with the stool and beat the piss out of him.

Comment

Makes sense as they're literally conditioned to take punches.

There is no doubt in my mind that I'd be KO'd cold by Nicola Adams. I haven't taken a punch in about 12 years.

Comment

Originally posted by HAMMER77777 View Post
        Doesn't matter. The other dude would have been DQ'd, regardless, because he was warned before for hitting after the bell. He hit after the bell twice, so he lost automatically.
        Rewind and watch that moment again. In that moment there was NOTHING FLAGRANT about it. That $hlt happens all the time.
        If you would of added 3/10 of a second onto the clock. IT WAS A CLEAN KO. I ain't worried about it. That dude will KO him again IF DIRREL FIGHTS HIM AGAIN but Dirrel KNOWS BETTER. He seems to choke when he meets adversity.
        By the way. That dude ISNT near as talented as Dirrel. He just has a far bigger set of balls.

Comment

yeah agreed. fighters always get hit. even bums are going to catch them clean. if you have a terrible chin you arent getting very far in the sport. people say about khans chin, khans chin isnt good at world level. if you compare it to some bums at domestic level below its probably pretty solid.

Comment

Punch landed on an unprotected chin but it was a sloppy, middle-aged fat Yank punch. You'd expect Dirrell's team to be happy they got gifted a win.

Comment

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
              when you're sitting above 220 lbs and you work regularly in boxing. it's impossible to be pillow-fisted.

most heavy dudes can whack. especially the ones that are in the gym all the time like this dude.

try to name a heavyweight 220 lbs and above that can't KO someone.
              Zuri Lawrence is the only guy I know of.

Comment

That's some prison yard bull**** the other night. Straight b1tch punch. I hope that fat fcuk gets caught and gets what's coming to him

Comment

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
                  Chin is the most important aspect of boxing. bar none. Why? Cus you taking on avg 100+ punches to the head in every fight that goes the distance. If you got a glass chin like most people in the World star videos, you would be weeded out in the amateurs.

i guarantee you even someone like Amir Khan has a better chin than 90% of the population.

Andre Dirrell's uncle is about 250 lbs and he sucker punched that dude bare knuckled as flush as he could. and that dude didn't even blink.

That is punishment. I would have to say tho Dirrell's uncle could just be a hoe.
                  I'd say his uncle doesn't pack anything of a punch for his size. However, he did turn the guy's head and the guy just looked at him. Haha. I thought it was quite funny. The guy should have laid his a$$ out right there. That would have been funny.

But I think you're right. Even average boxers are not to be messed with by non-boxers. They can not only take a damn good shot but they give plenty back as well. All that training takes over when they are threatened and they will lay into some regular dude and with a few shots, or maybe even one, it's light's out.

Take a look at Rocky Lockridge knocking out a fool who messed with him. He may be old and washed up, but to a normal dude, he crushed him.

[IMG]
                  [/IMG]

Comment

that punch would've killed somebody else. dude ate it and tried to kick him. he should've played dead actually and charge that dude with attempted murder. but he cant act as good as dirrell.

Comment

Originally posted by MONGOOSE66 View Post
                      Rewind and watch that moment again. In that moment there was NOTHING FLAGRANT about it. That $hlt happens all the time.
                      If you would of added 3/10 of a second onto the clock. IT WAS A CLEAN KO. I ain't worried about it. That dude will KO him again IF DIRREL FIGHTS HIM AGAIN but Dirrel KNOWS BETTER. He seems to choke when he meets adversity.
                      By the way. That dude ISNT near as talented as Dirrel. He just has a far bigger set of balls.
                      Nope. He did that flagrantly before, and ever since then, he was flirting with DQ. Not only should have he been DQ's, he should be suspended for a while. U can't add 3/10 of A Second. The round is the round. If a Boxer punches low, he can get a KO too, but it doesn't count. Rules are rules for a reason. I would suspend Oscar for A Few Months, because he hit after the bell twice. I dont care who's talented, or not. Just Talking about rules. In the NBA, a basket won't count unless the ball is released before The Clock sounds, I dont care if it was MJ with the NBA Championship on the line.

Comment

Working...
                      X