Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Adrien Broner Being Trained To Use His Elbow For His Next Fight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adrien Broner Being Trained To Use His Elbow For His Next Fight!

What elbow, you mean the covering block?
    Nvm, I think this idiot is tailor-made W for any aggressive, volume punching Mexican stylist.

Comment

Originally posted by Rovi View Post
      What elbow, you mean the covering block?
      Nvm, I think this idiot is tailor-made W for any aggressive, volume punching Mexican stylist.
      naw the covering block is how you must defend against the body, im talking about about raising your elbow in the mix so he can run into it.

Comment

I don't get it

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR MIKEY! View Post
          naw the covering block is how you must defend against the body, im talking about about raising your elbow in the mix so he can run into it.
          Sorry, I don't even watch and avoid his sh1its after I've seen he actually had a p0-rn all over the internet, I just can't take him serious.

Just like Slyvester Stallone, no matter how cool and paternal he tries to look in those Rocky and Creed movies, when you know he was a p0-rn-star back in the day, he just can't fool you with his stuff

Comment

broner needs a new trainer, either he doesnt respect him, or his trainer isnt tough enough on him

and whoever wrote that title is a moron.. best mitt work, broner missed the damn pad a few times and acted like it was mikes fault
            Last edited by HanzGruber; 02-15-2017, 07:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR MIKEY! View Post
              well, thats perfectly legal. you are allowed to raise your elbow into the free air, if you opponent thinks its more clever to run face first into it than ripping the open body thats on him.

as long as you dont strike your opponent with it you can do the ****ing chicken dance if you so please.

Comment

Then Granados should attack the body

Comment

Broner finally moving his feet for his padwork. Before he used to just stay in one spot throwing 8 punch combinations.

Comment

Doesn't matter what he use broner would not last long in the sport.

Broner is easy to hit downstairs so I'm hoping Granados would kept on smashing that ribs of his till the bone puncture his lungs.

Comment

Working...
                    X