• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
    Quick get their skull measurements~

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
      DW is 10 times more robotic and stiff than Joshua

Wilder talking about Joshua having no coordination. Is he serious? This is just stupid. haha
      That's what had me laughing. Wilder is like most Americans... They talk the most deluded bull**** you can imagine. No self-awareness what so ever. Haha.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
        Sometimes the simplest explanation is the correct one

Never ceases to amaze me how quickly some people on here whip out their racial theory text books. Pre-ww2 editions, obviously.
        You Yanks defensive mechanism is like no other you butt hurt baby. I'm talking more Battle of Somme than Nazi Germany. If you know you know.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
          Stiffness is a state of mind. Joshua is very athletic and precise with his movements, but he isnt loose. Similar to Wlad. They are both very tight and rehearsed in their boxing where someone like Wilder can just act and react on the fly.

Wilder has horrific balance and technique no doubt. But he isnt stiff. Not by my definition of the word
          There is no way Wilder is not more stiff in his punching and movements ,he looks more mobile bc Joshua doesnt run around the ring ,he doesnt need to bc he closes the distance and when he goes backwards its just enough to keep out of punching range where he can quickly get back into position as well.

Klitchko is going to have a very hard time landing anything early believe me . Not only with the foot speed and range Joshua uses but now he is having to worry about power punching too so he will be limited in his combo selection should he take more chances .This is all athletism by Joshua .

If Wilder fought Wllad ,he would be controlled the entire time by Wlads jab and be limited by his stiff wide legged movements !

Comment

Look at my sig.. Yea that's right, AJ would snap skinny Wilder.

Comment

Working...
            X