What Round Does Jeff Horny KO Manny Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
    I'm honestly surprised you could count to 12, Brush
    My dear beloved Brush continues to make incredible strides academically despite being severely mentally ******ed and having menorrhagia.

Comment

Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
      My dear beloved Brush continues to make incredible strides academically despite being severely mentally ******ed and having menorrhagia.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
        That's the same prediction I would have for Pac's next fight, doesn't even matter who his opponent is.

You aren't wrong

Comment

Pac's gonna knock him out and then in the post fight interview he will forget who Horn is again. Then he'll call out Marquez.

Comment

WAR HORN!!!!!!!

Time to get horny for horn

Comment

If there's a knockout in this fight, it could horn knocking out pacquiao, pacquiao at most can stop this guy due to punishment just like before. Pacquiao is just too small for welterweight that he keeps on insisting fighting on, this midget had to eat extra calories just to be in welterweight, he's not suppose to even put a dent to true welterweights yet alone knock the **** them out. Even all 140 lbs looks bigger than him. Unless horn turned out to have a glass chin there's no friggin way. There's gonna be knockdown but he's going up like algieri. Every ****ing body is bigger than this midget.

Comment

In round 2 with a jab to the shoulder

Comment

The hornet will sting the pacman

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair. View Post
                    Jeff Horny KO's Pacquiao in rd 7
                    within 5 rounds, I called it peep my signature

My hand is hot especially after I said if anyone knocks someone out it will be Andre Ward knocking out Kovalev, and idiots laughed here, and what happend Ward knocked out Kovalev

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                      I'm honestly surprised you could count to 12, Brush
                      dude, brush is korean. asian people are great with numbers

Comment

Working...
                      X