Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[WTF VIDEO] VICTOR Ortiz SEXUALLY HARASSES Manny PACQUIAO!!CONFIRMS Rios FIGHT in FEB

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the curse is in! damm you victor!!

Comment

Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
      Bruh wtf lol Victor better do some research,

Pacman hates ****!!
      somebody should follow up on ortiz to see if he's ok. manny prolly sent his goons after victor after that gay shit.

Comment

A lot of affection there, but that's just Ortiz being himself, I guess. Ortiz, Manny, and Rodela do have a lot of history training together, sparring. And I'm pretty sure Manny called Ortiz before the Berto fight to wish him luck, which isn't something Manny usually does.

More surprised floydhype is stepping inside Manny's hotel room, he might not know how much agenda driven drivel they've written about him in the last 8 years.

Comment

Originally posted by SCEN3RY View Post
          A lot of affection there, but that's just Ortiz being himself, I guess. Ortiz, Manny, and Rodela do have a lot of history training together, sparring. And I'm pretty sure Manny called Ortiz before the Berto fight to wish him luck, which isn't something Manny usually does.

More surprised floydhype is stepping inside Manny's hotel room, he might not know how much agenda driven drivel they've written about him in the last 8 years.

was thinking the same thing. they should have decline them at the door.

Comment

Ortiz never acted this way before the maidana fight. Maidana rearrnaged victors brains permanently

Comment

Originally posted by SCEN3RY View Post

Pac and victor are friends, theyve known each other since 2004. Pac and rodela been friends since 2001 when they started sparring.

Floydhype is shady they are rats, they had that video claiming floyd had a mole in pacs camp, and articles saying pac was hurting from sparring, and ellerbe and floyd knew about it smh

Floyd hype uses different reporters when interviewing pac, same as elie he sends the fat mexican in to interview pac. Elie doesnt send snow queen in because roach my try and ask her out, and snow queen will accept because roach has status and money which is what she wants.

Comment

Working...
              X