Arum Hints at Pacquiao and Marquez for April 20th vs. Different Opponents

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
    Bradley and Rios get the cake
    Actually i would love to see this. Marquez vs bradley and pac vs rios doubt it happens though

Comment

Originally posted by WARQUEZ;1g907055
      How long have you been watching boxing?
      Ive been watching since Nacho and Marquez started ducking Adrien Broner.

Comment

the only noteworthy ww fighter (not really) arum has is bradley who already has a fight scheduled. there are some undefeated up and comers under top rank's banner but won't bring any significant revenue. only logical fight for pacquiao other than marquez is rios assuming his rematch with alvarado doesn't push through. no way arum works with GBP after they humiliated him and denied the existence of any negotiations of pacquiao-mayweather. now GBP calling out TP like beggars

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
          Don't expect 2 megafights. It's going to be tuneups for both of them. They can't afford to put a guy like Bradley or Rios out there that will demand a million dollar plus purse. Maybe somebody like Provodnikov will be an opponent for one of them.

What caught my eye is they're gunning for Pacquiao vs. Marquez V on Mexican Independence day in September. That's going to go head to head with Floyd vs. Canelo.
          You actually think Floyd will Fight Canelo? You also think Floyd will fight 2x per year? Come on broskii.

I'll bet my account vs you Floyd Ducks Canelo ala Pacquiao.

Comment

Originally posted by Fighting_Pride View Post
            the only noteworthy ww fighter (not really) arum has is bradley who already has a fight scheduled.
            He does? Against who?

Comment

Why would people want to see Pacquaio get KO'ed again

do I really have to make a gif and show all the time Pac got caught with that same punch.

Comment

Originally posted by Joeyzagz View Post
                Remember last year when Arum said Pacquiao was to0 damaged to fight Floyd in May and would have to wait till June?

Apparently Pacquiao was less hurt this time.
                ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Comment

This sounds disastrously familiar.

Comment

well, the only guys Arum has around that weight in his stable are:

Bradley
                    Rios
                    Alvarado
                    Gesta

Not very many to pick from.

And I don't see Marquez wanting to fight on Pac's undercard since he just KO'd him. Gonna be a hard card to make.

Comment

Originally posted by Bitel Diamond View Post
                      I Like this Arum's Circus

But Pacquiao should definitely have a better rival than Juan Manuel Marquez opp. Arum can make Pacquiao vs Rios ( Arum Wins With Pacquiao Win or Loss) its a Hard Risk for Pacquiao after his Waterloo

For Marquez i like a Crappy Contender of WBO at 140 like Cesar Cuenca or Ruslan Provodnikov for defends his WBO 140 Title or maybe Gesta or Titere Vazquez ..
                      That's the kind of fights I'm expecting. I doubt either Pac or Marquez will fight a ranked contender. Most likely blown up lightweights with no KO power.

Comment

Working...
                      X