Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lorily Appreciation Thread!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Lorily Appreciation Thread!!

She's one of the best overall posters on here. Male or female. Show her some good karma love!!

First in - seems like a lovely lady (lol)

Comment

Lorily is brilliant, funny, thoughtful and an all around wonderful person.

Lucky me, she's my wife.

Oh and I know what she looks like

Eat your hearts out gents

Comment

Not a fan tbqh.

Comment

About time for this thread. Long overdue.

She's one of my favorites.

Comment

:ANYWORD:??I am clueless

Comment

But, where are the pics????

Comment

I don't give 2 donkey d!cks about her posting (no ****), she need to show her tiddays, then maybe I'll appreciate.

Comment

In B4 the "he's just a bloke pretending to be a chick", or "Not a fan" posts.

Ooops... too late.

No, but seriously - thanks Versy. It may well be one of the nicest things anyone has done for me in a verrrry long time. That sounds kinda sad, dunit??

Really, though - thank all ya'll for the kind words and thoughts. Whoever said people can't be "real" friends on the internet, doesn't have the priveledge of knowing the incredibly great people I do, on here. I think you can tell a lot about a persons true character by the way they present themselves on a internet forum. In a world where people feel that the internet is a place they can do and say whatever the hell they want, and act as big a freekin pr!ck as they feel like - truth, morals and compassion comes out in those that choose to conduct themselves just as they would if the person they're responding to is standing right next to them. I gotta hell of a lot of respect for those kind of people - ya'll know who you are. Good people, my peeps.

And now I'd like to thank my Mother, who without her ... nah I'm just playin. I was starting to sound like I won an award or something. Well... I kinda did. Much love for the props ya'll. and to the non-fans.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X