Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Brandon Rios-Yuriorkis Gamboa Confirmed For April 14

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WAIT ......IVE BEEN GONE A MONTH (HAD SURGERY )
    in this month did i miss something ?????
    are people on here actually picking rios to win ???
    gamboa is BY FAR way to fast to skilled and to technical for the slow brawler rios
    weight or no weight gamboa is going to batter rios
    i can see rios sending him down but gamboa always gets up and he always wins !
    we are talking one of the greatest amatuer fighteers ever vs a wise ass drunk mexican brawler
    gamboa tko 10

Comment

• Love this fight...definitely contention to be fight of the year. IMO, from the first look it looks like a pick'm fight. But when you think about it Gamboa is the more technical; experienced fighter than Rios...Gamboa is a more the ring general in this fight; but Rios has that I will not quit attitude. Don't know if it's his battle call for being a Mexican Warrior...or if he's just not that smart to realize that he is going against one of the top fighters in the world. Either way this is a fight that can not be missed, that should be recorded and looked at several times after. IMO, Rios will have that DON'T QUIT attitude that will either be enough to win the fight or be the reason why he got KO'd in the 10th. I like Rios to win by SD, and will look forward to Gamboa vs. Rios II. But whoever wins, boxing fans will be the true winners.

Comment

• Hope Gamboa knocks this niga out.

Comment

• This is just great.

I hope Rios beats him up.

Comment

• YEAHHHHHH ! ! ! ! ! , great fuk.in fight. Hype as hell for this one.

Comment

• Rios is going to bring the cuban fans back to earth.

Comment

• Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
                i made it with some fava beans and a nice chianti.
                Lmao, classic line. Great job on the poster.

Comment

• Gamboa is going up 13lbs for this fight. At 126 he was really fast, so let's see if his speed goes up.

Comment

• nice..

this is an itriguing fight.. i think if rios can pressure him into the deeper rnds.. he'll stop him.. but if gamboa boxes like we all know he can.. he might pull this off.. either way.. i think Rios wins.. i've never wagered any points.. but anyone want to wager.. let me know.. i'll drop them all on Rios..

Comment

• Originally posted by revs1227 View Post
                      WAIT ......IVE BEEN GONE A MONTH (HAD SURGERY )
                      in this month did i miss something ?????
                      are people on here actually picking rios to win ???
                      yeah almost everyone is picking rios besides a few of us gamboa fans and cubans.

Comment

Working...
                      X