Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather's Personal Assistant "Floyd Told Me He'd Stop Pac In 5-6 Rounds"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheKza View Post
    "May 5th"? What about Feb?
    Originally posted by Tamis_Siensya View Post
    Then what's with February then?

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
    It's in case Manny has another excuse for not fighting him in May.
    Floyd has already come out and stated that he'll be fighting in May and not February.

Comment

Originally posted by jcpryor View Post
      LMAO. Where was the excuse? I must have missed it
      Undeterred, Mayweather went on to say, "I don't need him. Where was Pacquiao in 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001 when I was dominating the game? He never asked me (for a fight) when I was in my twenties or when I was in my teens."

http://www.spot.ph/the-feed/49357/al...-mayweather-jr

So because fly-weight Pacquiao didn't call out Mayweather when he was in his twenties, he won't fight him now.

Floyd comes up with a new excuse every week not to fight Pacquiao.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
        sssshhhhh...dont say that...confidence is at an all time high for Team Money...let him come out with that kind of bravado...it'll make the fight more interesting

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
          Undeterred, Mayweather went on to say, "I don't need him. Where was Pacquiao in 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001 when I was dominating the game? He never asked me (for a fight) when I was in my twenties or when I was in my teens."

So because fly-weight Pacquiao didn't call out Mayweather when he was in his twenties, he won't fight him now.

Please, D.

You and Arum and everyone knows Manny will have his head handed to him in the ring if Manny man's up.

The last thing Arum and Pac fans want to see is Team Mayweather celebrating a victory over Pac.

That's to be avoided at all costs.

Comment

Originally posted by RL_GMA View Post
            Such irony that we're hearing this NOW from Floyd. Meanwhile, whenever he was asked prior about Pacquiao he'd get pissed or decline to answer any questions, even before his fight with Ortiz.

Leonard vs Hagler (Mugabi) all over again.
            YUP! Funny how when things were backwards.. people thought differently.

Comment

Originally posted by Tamis_Siensya View Post
              Then what's with February then?

There is no february fight, he told you guys it takes months to promote his fights, and its about to be december in a week. How foolish are you guys??

Tell pac to get his ass whooped... plain and simple....

If his fans protested and stated they really wanted to see him fight, then he would have to... But I think Manny fans are now content with him not fighting floyd. They love their god too much.......

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post

Well manny is waiting till after christmas and then he will decide on floyd or marquez...

Im simply asking, if you really won, why fight a guy for the fourth ****in time???? Does anyone see Vitali calling out David Haye again??? Nope, he beat him and that was that....

Now if the world wants to see that fight and pacquiao can even be quoted with him saying the world wants to see that fight, why not make that fight????

But you big dummies wanna see him fight Marquez again. As a matter of fact I wouldnt put it past *******s to hope marquez wins instead of fighting floyd to ruin that fight, all so people can say well he beat marquez x3 times, and lost once to him...... Muhh****in simpletons!!!!!

Pacquiao gone take that test, and he gone get his ass whooped.... Hes fighting one of the best of all time..... the man that shamed Marquez with his superior skill. Muhh****as were throwing water bottles at pacquiao ped lovin ass.....

Comment

Pac stops Mayweather sooner than that....Floyd knows what's up

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                    sssshhhhh...dont say that...confidence is at an all time high for Team Money...let him come out with that kind of bravado...it'll make the fight more interesting
                    If anybody on that level is wreckless they'd get knocked out so what makes that statement so profound.

Comment

eh, i don't see him stopping Pacquiao. Never say never though. I think it's more likely he wins a wide decision.

Comment

Working...
                      X