No announcement yet.

Lets be honest people... Ortiz landed one solid punch the whole fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lets be honest people... Ortiz landed one solid punch the whole fight

And it wasn't in that flurry before the headbutt when floyd was on the ropes. It was in the 4th round and was a counter that caught floyd off guard (Right hook)

When I was watching the fight and when others were watching the fight i'm sure people bought in to jim lampley's illusion he created by screaming/going nuts when ortiz threw the combination on the ropes but the truth is maybe one of those punches hit floyd but it wasn't even close to the flush/damaging punch. Watch the fight again. When I get to watch the 4th round again I will declare when the right hook counter that caught floyd exactly happened based on time remaining in the 4th round. After floyd got hit floyd shook his head trying to psyche out ortiz is what I do remember. Fights must be rewatched if you watch them live with sound because the announcers do **** up a lot as well which ****s with your perspective.

Cliffs:

Mayweather was winning the fight/controlling ortiz convincingly 3 rounds to 1 minimum maybe even 4-0

Ortiz is a dumb mother ****er for not protecting himself/not having a fighters mentality in the biggest fight of his life.

Haters gonna hate.

Good observation my friend, I too watch the fights over again starting with Chavez & Whitaker fight. If you were listening to this fight on the radio you would have thought Chavez was killing Pernell. A lot of punches these guys are calling don’t happen. If it wasn’t for TV & slow motion people wouldn’t even know for sure who won by listening to these commentators. In Saturdays fight punches landed by Floyd were call as a punch from Victor. I truly wish they would bring back Big George Foreman to call these fights. At least he calls the fights correctly without being bias.

Comment

Also i don't know if u guys seen but in the fourth round ortiz looked like head was going to fall after floyd hit em with a combination but he grab on to floyd did u guys catch that?

Comment

Fuck you bitch

Comment

Originally posted by pdei47 View Post
          Good observation my friend, I too watch the fights over again starting with Chavez & Whitaker fight. If you were listening to this fight on the radio you would have thought Chavez was killing Pernell. A lot of punches these guys are calling don’t happen. If it wasn’t for TV & slow motion people wouldn’t even know for sure who won by listening to these commentators. In Saturdays fight punches landed by Floyd were call as a punch from Victor. I truly wish they would bring back Big George Foreman to call these fights. At least he calls the fights correctly without being bias.
          You are so right. Mayweather would land a punch and they would say good left hand by ortiz. WTF!!! Clearly he missed and got countered.

http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6182/...73f6c761_o.gif

Comment

Originally posted by i hate u floyd View Post
            Fuck you bitch
            Hahah, what a moron.

Comment

Working...
            X