Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what is the best to get yourself ripped by training?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what is the best to get yourself ripped by training?

i want to no how to get myself ripped by training and i want to no the best way

Originally posted by mundy96 View Post
    i want to no how to get myself ripped by training and i want to no the best way
    Number 6, and 7 are optional but definitly wont hurt.

1) Good diet

2) Cardio

3) Weight training

4) Lots of sleep

5) Protein

6) Creatine

7) Amino Acids- Glutamine\Lysine\Ornithine

Comment

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/get_...ed_workout.htm

more reps, lighter weights is what they say.. but the link will show you the best actually. find the middle road, medium weights with medium reps, try to push ur limit and cardio for sure to burn the fat off, so ur muscles pop more.

Comment

Diet and Cardio. Everything else is secondary. It won't matter what training routine you follow.

Diet and Cardio is what will determine how "ripped" you are.

Comment

lower body fat $% thru diet & exercise.

Comment

1. get money
            2. get a lipposuction
            3.????
            4. profit!!!!

Comment

Cardio, good diet, and low repetitions. If you have low BF then it shouldn't be to hard for you.

Comment

thanks

thanks everyone for your replys very helpfull

Comment

Originally posted by Uturn View Post
                  Cardio, good diet, and low repetitions. If you have low BF then it shouldn't be to hard for you.
                  LOW REPETITIONS, are you sure of it? What you mean is that I need to increase the weight and low the repetitions, am I right?

Comment

short explanations:

if you want to get ripped, focusing on cardio will make you lean, not ripped, because you will also burn muscle mass along with body fat.

lifting heavier weights for lower reps will make your muscles grow big, but not burn fat easily, you won't get leaner.

so you need to burn fat as well as keeping your muscles strong. that's the easiest way to explain it, you can see it on the link i showed u.

Diet is really important. I can't tell you everything, but my friend told me that drinking plenty of water and green tea is the best thing for him, i do that too and it seems to work. proteins, moderate carbs and moderate fats are important.

Comment

Working...
                    X