Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So, why didnt Manny take the 14 days at first?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by priure_sion_08 View Post
    beacuse its stupid! pac is the p4p and wbo champ that time and floyd only beats jmm! pac said for the record that if the nsac ask for it then he will go. but its the boxer who ask not the commission. he even agree to 14 just to make the fight even if it is really stupid to accept. because its nonsense to believe the crack sr. manny never said he is afraid of the needles. its only arum saying that. that was never came out of his mouth. manny said he will follow what the commission ask. which is more credible? comming from arums mouth or coming from the man itself? take note its you ***** who keeps on saying that arum is liar! so how can you believe a man whom you said a liar?
    UMMM, I've never heard Pac say he accepts 14 days, I heard Arum say Pac accepts it..

Comment

Originally posted by carts View Post
      floyd said pac is one dimensional, floyd said pac is easy fight and easy money. why on earth floyd would ask for testing? does he thinks pac might kill him in the ring... go figure TS
      Nope, did you even know that Floyd was a Pac fan?
      Floyd has followed Pac way before you even knew who he was. Floyd knows what Pac can and cant do, and he also knows when a guy is cheating. Floyd pulled Mannys juice card, thats all that was...
      but Bob is almost done robbing the Asian community, so he'll feed an unjuiced Manny to Floyd soon.. EASY MONEY" then you'll see what Floyd meant by that.

Comment

Originally posted by cixthree View Post
        UMMM, I've never heard Pac say he accepts 14 days, I heard Arum say Pac accepts it..
        oh is that so?then you are living inside the cave and goes out only once a week! no news? no tv? inside the cave?

Comment

Floyd has followed Pac way before you even knew who he was. Floyd knows what Pac can and cant do, and he also knows when a guy is cheating. Floyd pulled Mannys juice card, thats all that was...
          but Bob is almost done robbing the Asian community, so he'll feed an unjuiced Manny to Floyd soon.. EASY MONEY" then you'll see what Floyd meant by that.
          and who is your source again about pac taking peds? floyd sr? yeah thats credible. it only shows how good you are.

Comment

manny is willing now because he has finished his cycle, but floyd now wont agree because he is in the middle of his cycle

Comment

oh by the way? why floyd not ask also for a side meth detector? the last time i checked floyd sr said that manny was on peds while the other mayweather (roger) said manny was on a side meth. so floyd should ask a side meth detector too. and doo yoooo believe that craps?

Comment

oh by the way? why floyd not ask also for a side meth detector? the last time i checked floyd sr said that manny was on peds while the other mayweather (roger) said manny was on a side meth. so floyd should ask a side meth detector too. and doo yoooo believe that craps?
                Dude, you still havent answered my question.. Why are you ddeflecting?

Comment

Originally posted by .-|Akrobatic|-. View Post
                  manny is willing now because he has finished his cycle, but floyd now wont agree because he is in the middle of his cycle
                  LOL, classic

Comment

Originally posted by Siren 666 View Post
                    There has been about 9000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 Billion threads about this crap already. Which makes you
                    That doesn't stop YOU from the trolling with your recycled Floyd threads.

Pot. Kettle. Black.

Comment

and who is your source again about pac taking peds? floyd sr? yeah thats credible. it only shows how good you are.
                      A good source is common sense, look. Boxer A asks boxer B to take random drug tests. Boxer B declines, Hmmmmmmmmmmmm ok.

Comment

Working...
                      X