Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

~AFTER THE WEIGH-IN~ Clottey-Pac PREDICTION Thread!! Set it in STONE.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Always had Pac since it was announced but the closer it gets the easier i think it will be for Manny, Joshua does to little and Pac is a thrashing machine

Comment

• I was thinking.. If Cotto was able to drop Clottey in the first round. Pacquiao might be able to hurt him more. I'm gonna go with the long shot and say Pacquiao by KO.

Comment

• I have Pac by clear UD maybe 7-5 or 8-4. Clottey will need to basically bring all his best rounds from the Cotto fight and sustain them over the whole 12.

One thing I know for damn sure is that tomorrow we will be seeing a lot of changes of opinions with regards to how Pacquiao would fare against Mayweather, as was the case after Floyd-JMM and then again Pac-Cotto. Whether it be that more people believe Pac would beat Mayweather or vice versa.

I think Clottey might find a c.h.i.n.k (weren't allowed to spell it out) in Manny's armour, but it will be good to see how Manny deals with a more defensively sound opponent this time and I'm excited to see his progression....dude just impresses me with new stuff every fight!

Comment

• Originally posted by apokalips View Post
          I have Pac by clear UD maybe 7-5 or 8-4. Clottey will need to basically bring all his best rounds from the Cotto fight and sustain them over the whole 12.

One thing I know for damn sure is that tomorrow we will be seeing a lot of changes of opinions with regards to how Pacquiao would fare against Mayweather, as was the case after Floyd-JMM and then again Pac-Cotto. Whether it be that more people believe Pac would beat Mayweather or vice versa.

I think Clottey might find a c.h.i.n.k (weren't allowed to spell it out) in Manny's armour, but it will be good to see how Manny deals with a more defensively sound opponent this time and I'm excited to see his progression....dude just impresses me with new stuff every fight!
          Good post..........

Comment

• Who fights first on the undercard?

Comment

• Get those votes in.............

Comment

Working...
              X