No announcement yet.

Mayweather-Pacquiao in Jeopardy Over Drug Test - Merged Thread:

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by YoungReezy View Post
    i say just do it and prove to the world that U clean my ******!

Simple as that, if you dont take one then you throwing fuel to the flame!
    Why don't Pac wanna do the blood tests? This would be a geat way to prove to the world that he clean!

I like Pac and hope that he ain't taking anything illegal cuz that would be anotha blow to boxing! And it could fuk this mega fight up, we may not even get to see em fight if Pac don't go thru wit them tests!
    red this **** already

Comment

Originally posted by PensionKiller View Post
      why woh't they let him do it after and before the press? thesd other athletes most likely do not do it a day before their race
      you say day before but Roach is saying like a month before is the latest

Comment

Why don't Pac wanna do the blood tests? This would be a geat way to prove to the world that he clean!

I like Pac and hope that he ain't taking anything illegal cuz that would be anotha blow to boxing! And it could fuk this mega fight up, we may not even get to see em fight if Pac don't go thru wit them tests!
        i agree with you,good post dude,i like manny too and i really hope hes clean

Comment

Originally posted by PensionKiller View Post
          floyd can go and retire with excuses again. ATG but not at 147. he didn't get anyone else to do this. damn he is scared as hell
          typical ******* response.....it's floyd's fault manny don't wanna get drug tested.....

i'm not worried tho, arum ain't about to stand for this ****. time for him to slap some more sense into manny.

Comment

Originally posted by -veteran420- View Post
            red this **** already
            What did he say that was wrong?

Comment

Originally posted by tyde13 View Post
              floyd has already signed off, and agreed to do the tests, no reason at all why manny can't either. i will lose respect for dude if the fight gets cancelled b/c he doesn't want to be randomly tested.
              I feel ya brotha, I don't understand what so hard about doing a little blood test? Team Pac demandin 10 mill per pound if Floyd come in over 147, now that some crazy ****, but they don't agree to a little simple blood test? they making they self look bad!

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
                What did he say that was wrong?
                nothin in this post....

he knows what im referring to

Comment

Originally posted by J.Dempsey View Post
                  Wouldnt Immediately after the fight be sufficient?? Anyone know?
                  I don't think so. People talk about cycling the roids and I think if you take the test before and after fight you wont get caught. You have to be caught during the cycle.

Comment

Red k'd for spam

Comment

Floyd is scared as FU(K, he didn't ask for this kind of testing against Judah, Baldimor, Hoya, and Hatton LOL. Anyway whatever you put in your body will show up if you take the test after the fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X