Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fight Night Round 4 Gameplay. Pac VS Hatton 2 1/2 minutes of gameplay. Checkt it out.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man, the character models are awful, the faces are ok I guess but they just all look fat... Hatton and Pacquiao on fight night are some of the most trim and toned guys and they look like they are fat here.

Comment

Hattons right hooks to the body look really dodgy.

Comment

I hate video games, they either make them all way too big and muscular, or they go the complete opposite way and make them all pudgy.

Comment

What I liked about VB is that lateral movement worked the way that it should do.

If you took a step to the left, your opponent would have to move himself in order to land straight punches/have you in front of him.

In other boxing games, lateral movement isn't as effective because your opponent 'lines up' with you automatically without having to do anything.

Comment

videos been deleted now....hmmm

Comment

I played FNR3 earlier, and I don't think there's anything wrong with the way their bodies look in that game in terms of size. I'm not sure why they've bulked them up because they were fine last time around.

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
                I played FNR3 earlier, and I don't think there's anything wrong with the way their bodies look in that game in terms of size. I'm not sure why they've bulked them up because they were fine last time around.
                they prolly bulked the bodies up so you can clearly see the "PHYSICS engine" and how the muscles contract when throwing punches ect. LOL...

but we them so much they took videos down?? lol i think they may be trying to fix the bodies now lol

Comment

They said on the EA forums that they were still addressing the torso's and how some fighters looked bigger than they should, so hopefully the final game will have more accurate bodies.

Also, like I said in a different thread keep in mind this was a video of two people who didn't really know how to play the game. They obviously sucked, and were just punching/brawling. I'm sure if you put two skilled fighters in there and actually used the advantages of each fighter, it would look a lot prettier.

Comment

Its got a different visual style to it. It seems intentionally less realistic looking than FN3 and more of a computer animated style look.

The graphics are better in some ways as theyre more detailed, especially the shock waves on the guys face when they get hit.

But they also got that cartoon look to them. I liked FN3's graphics better.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryn0 View Post
                      Man, the character models are awful, the faces are ok I guess but they just all look fat... Hatton and Pacquiao on fight night are some of the most trim and toned guys and they look like they are fat here.

the skin is just too shiny, it looks like plastic or something. I dont like it at all.

Comment

Working...
                      X