Collapse
No announcement yet.

How did you come up with BoxingScene?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

back when i was new to the interwebz, i was googling for boxing downloads and found this place. i got seriously addicted for awhile. did the alts thing etc.

lol 2004 seems so long ago.....

Comment

I was posting on another boxing site, and all the news that other people would post came from Boxingscene.

So after about a year there (it got boring and filled with trolls) someone posted an article from Boxingscene, and I just use the link to browse the forum.

About a year later, created a name, and been here ever since.

Comment

I posted on two other boards for about 7 years before posting here.

I've read the news here for a long time before I even joined, then one day I just signed up.

I remember trying to read about controversial fight in around 2006 and this place had that news but I didn't sign up to post until 2007.

Comment

I started Googling randomly for boxing articles after Calzaghe-Hopkins, just to get a feel of who's who and what people thought of the fight. Eventually this place came up and I thought the forum discussions looked hilarious, so I lurked for the rest of '08 and ended up looking at the news page daily.

Then, as soon as Mosley-Margarito had ended and all the discussions began to hit boiling point, I finally felt it was time for me to come on board and get stuck in. So, a pretty normal route I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
            I posted on two other boards for about 7 years before posting here.

I've read the news here for a long time before I even joined, then one day I just signed up.

I remember trying to read about controversial fight in around 2006 and this place had that news but I didn't sign up to post until 2007.
            Pretty much how it happened to me.

Comment

I went crazy over the Cotto/Corley fight.

Signed up for an account to defend Cotto when I read everyone talking trash.........when he clearly whipped Corley's ass.

All I read was trash about how "Cotto was doing the chicken dance".

Even though he floored Corley 5 times. I jumped right in, talking my own trash........people made 100 threads about the offensive newb who was defending Cotto.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
                I went crazy over the Cotto/Corley fight.

Signed up for an account to defend Cotto when I read everyone talking trash.........when he clearly whipped Corley's ass.

All I read was trash about how "Cotto was doing the chicken dance".

Even though he floored Corley 5 times. I jumped right in, talking my own trash........people made 100 threads about the offensive newb who was defending Cotto.

Come out swinging. Hell yeah.

I did that at esb and got banned within 2 weeks. LOL.

I am glad I found my home.

Comment

I used to have like 30 boxing sites book marked and this was one of them then one day I read the article and felt the urge to comment and then signed up.

Comment

LMAO.

I literally googled "Best Boxing Forum" and it took me here.

Comment

Come on people add more.........

Comment

Working...
                      X