Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kell Brook Predicts Thriller, Knockdowns By Him & Errol Spence

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sickmerch1990 View Post
    Been a big fan of brook since 09 seen all his fights and think hes a top weltet but going into this fight after defeat to ggg weight drained eye op v a very fresh young hungry challenger its gona be to much see spence stopping him a round 8th or 9th
    Too much chat about weight. Not enough about Spence's chin. Brook by late KO.

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
      Well won't take a step backwards but he will hold to death like he did to Porter
      Porter was hitting with illegal punches. Brook took measures to stop it happening.

Comment

Originally posted by Wicky View Post
        Porter was hitting with illegal punches. Brook took measures to stop it happening.
        LOL, if you say so

Comment

Not sure if either of them could get up....girst

Comment

Not sure if either of them could get up....first to fall,loses

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
              "He’s not gonna take a backwards step and I’m not. So the fans are in for a fantastic night.”

Spence by KO early it is then...
              Nah. Remember Spence broke the staredown first.

Comment

Brook isn't so stupid to go toe-to-toe with Spence early on. He will jab and move laterally to keep Spence off balance and stop him setting himself, counter him with straight rights on the way in. He will force him back at times but won't stand and trade. Brook is the better boxer here I have no doubt and he seems to have made weight better Spence is looking dehydrated and skinny.

Brook by ko in the mid rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
                  LOL, if you say so
                  It's not about what I say. Watch the fight again with your eyes (and you mind) open. Plenty of punches on the back of Brook's head. Your boy lost to a better fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by Wicky View Post
                    It's not about what I say. Watch the fight again with your eyes (and you mind) open. Plenty of punches on the back of Brook's head. Your boy lost to a better fighter.
                    LOL, now Porter is my boy. You are a fan boy. So how many warnings there were for punches on the back of the head.

Comment

Originally posted by Beezy93 View Post
                      This is the fight I've been looking forward to the most! I'd willingly spend the 50 if it was a ppv.
                      With no problem!

Originally posted by FLY TY View Post
                      +10 for HD
                      The only way to watch it!

Originally posted by thack View Post
                      This is what excites .....a real fight two real fighters both know each other has the ability to take the other out....no silly dodging games here ....see you at ringside.
                      If you buy the tickets, I'll be there!

Comment

Working...
                      X