Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roach: If He's 100%, Pacquiao Would Destroy Floyd Mayweather!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by big_james10 View Post
    This is the same guy who knocked Marquez down three times in the first round and not only couldn't finish him, but was lucky to get a draw. He is also the guy who was KO'd by the same Marquez that Mayweather beat every minute of every round after a 2.5 year layoff. This is the guy who knocked Chris Algieri down six times, but couldn't stop him.

And lastly, this is the guy who claimed he was 100 percent healthy going into the Mayweather fight, didn't indicated to the commission that he had any kind of injury or discomfort the day before the fight, never complained about the shoulder during the fight and never showed any signs of any type of injury or discomfort during the Mayweather fight.

The only thing that Pacquaio destroys is the truth! He has lied so many times and bull****ted so many people with his fake injury, fake surgery and fake saltwater healing that I doubt he would know the truth if it bit him in the a.s.s.

Pacquaio lost! Mayweather is retired! Freddie Roach should stop acting like a woman who is angry that a man didn't call her after she gave up the cookie in the first date.

Comment

Pacquiao Isn't destoying anything and neither Is Mayweather. Let's hope this fight does not happen again. The first fight was probably one of the worst fights of 2015.

Comment

Steroids are rampant in all sports. I was at a party with a couple guys who played football for the university of Colorado who told me guys who didn't juice had no chance to make the team. I think !anny probably did juice when he had Alex ariza working with him but to say Manny juiced and Floyd didn't is absurd when there is more evidence Floyd did, including his fight with pacquiao when someone came to take his blood and he was injecting massive quan****** of saline and vitamins which is known to dilute the blood. If he was juicing there would have been no way for them to find out. Also memo heredia being at may weather gym and memo and !ayweather both admitting they were working together. Floyd fans are just blind fanboys, he could beat up a bunch of women and you guys wouldn't criticize him for it, oh wait that right that already happened

Comment

Originally posted by ChiCityExtractz View Post
          I'm just sayin this much.... I was at the fight, I don't think ANY fighter could beat Floyd that night. Why?! Because it Alll seemed to GOOD for Floyd. Sitting on my overpriced seat, Floyd hardly punched, maybe 15 seconds of each round he did. No way in hell will you beat Floyd in vegas, I don't even think they would give anyone a fair shake if they Kod Floyd. There wasn't even a jumbo TRON for the fans above to see what was unfolding, they aren't heavyweights so it was hard to tell. All I have to say is, even at 1000000% Floyd mayweather wins by home standard. Dude is like a cheat code in boxing, once u activate it, damn near impossible to beat. Plus Floyd won't do Vada, no way in hell. #750ml is all I gotta say.
          Yeah, my thing is.... Floydie knows he dodged a bullet after basically getting caught juicing after the Berto fight. If he wasn't such a Vegas cash cow, he'd have been nailed to the wall. For that alone, I doubt Floydie comes back. He knows damn well he can't beat a healthy Manny AND without his IVs.

Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post
          Poor, Freddie. Still can't let it go. 10 years from now, he'll be saying that Pacquiao really did won the fight and so will a bunch of other delusional Pacquiao fans.
          You're delusional if you think Floydie shut out Manny. It was a close fight.... with Manny essentially being a one-armed fighter. I really have no stake in this either way, but your take is what's delusional my friend.

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
          would've at least been a believable excuse freddie, if you gave manny a shoulder rub, or he winced in the fight, or he complained in the corner like EVERRY OTHER FIGHT WHO IS INJURED IN A FIGHT give it up...sore losers are cowards

Most people dont know s@#t about boxing!!
          It's funny friend... the last line on your rant describes you perfectly it would seem.

Originally posted by Paulie Walnuts View Post
          Oh really?

There's 4 in this picture. You have your eyes closed?
          Maybe they weren't playing the fight? IDK, I'm just asking.

Comment

Originally posted by PunchyPotorff View Post

Maybe they weren't playing the fight? IDK, I'm just asking.
            It's on the screens.

Here's the link to the HQ version that you can zoom in on.

http://gigapan.com/gigapans?order=mo...r_id=SHOsports

Comment

Originally posted by Paulie Walnuts View Post
              It's on the screens.

Here's the link to the HQ version that you can zoom in on.

http://gigapan.com/gigapans?order=mo...r_id=SHOsports
              OK thanx I appreciate it. I'm like Margarito these days... can't see shiiii.
              Ha

Comment

Originally posted by jjsmyth87 View Post
                Steroids are rampant in all sports. I was at a party with a couple guys who played football for the university of Colorado who told me guys who didn't juice had no chance to make the team. I think !anny probably did juice when he had Alex ariza working with him but to say Manny juiced and Floyd didn't is absurd when there is more evidence Floyd did, including his fight with pacquiao when someone came to take his blood and he was injecting massive quan****** of saline and vitamins which is known to dilute the blood. If he was juicing there would have been no way for them to find out. Also memo heredia being at may weather gym and memo and !ayweather both admitting they were working together. Floyd fans are just blind fanboys, he could beat up a bunch of women and you guys wouldn't criticize him for it, oh wait that right that already happened
                TMT is a lifestyle choice, beating up women, raping, killing cops is the wave of the future for them. And that is why it's cool in their world. You won't get it unless you are a TMT member. So sign up! Hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                  Hall of Fame trainer Freddie Roach, who handles eight division world champion Manny Pacquiao, is still very motivated to secure a rematch with Floyd Mayweather Jr.

[Click Here To Read More]
                  But, at the same time, Roach is saying he will suggest Pacquaio avoid a fight with Crawford because Crawford reminds Roach of a young Floyd Mayweather Jr. So, according to Roach, Pacquaio can beat an old Floyd Mayweather Jr., but not a young one.

Comment

Originally posted by jjsmyth87 View Post
                    I think you should start a support group for bitter, angry Floyd Mayweather haters. The type of hatred that you and others on this board possess for Mayweather can be dangerous to your health (ulcers, stress, hypertension).

Comment

Originally posted by big_james10 View Post
                      I think you should start a support group for bitter, angry Floyd Mayweather haters. The type of hatred that you and others on this board possess for Mayweather can be dangerous to your health (ulcers, stress, hypertension).
                      On the contrary, it's a stress reliever hahaha

Like this TMT senior members. They represent TMT very well. They provided tons of laughter and gasps from us hahaha

TMT rape father son tandem

Shawn Childs Jr, 19, and his father were on campus Tuesday
                      - The father put ecstasy in a female student's soda, according to authorities
                      - The woman said Childs Jr followed her to her room and raped her twice
                      - Childs Sr had 22 ecstasy pills on him during arrest, prosecutor said
                      - Both men now face criminal charges in the sexual assault case

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ientation.html

[/QUOTE]

what the hell do you expect from a group of people who advocate the killing of cops???

What about killing your own brother?

TMT is a lifestyle choice that is polluting the airwaves hahaha

killing your own brother, your own flesh and blood because he said something bad about floyd:

http://newsone.com/3112215/philly-ma...acquiao-fight/

advocating killing cops.

killing your own flesh and blood for floyd..

these are the people you are dealing with....

This is a cult and some of them are here hahahaha

Comment

Working...
                      X