Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Poll: if an athlete cheated and got away with it does it still count as a legit win?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
    Yeah my bad it was cotto who did justice to that pic. Great Job by Cotto.

Still does the PED ridden hoax win by Froid count?

Looks at the polls.

NOPE.
    give them something to brag about spoon, you accepted your mistake like a gentleman,

while genius floyd fans are hurting so much about that 750 ml in a span of 15 minutes slap on the their faces.

they are not gentle and they are not men hahahahahaha
    Last edited by Rath; 03-15-2016, 01:53 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rath View Post
      give them something to brag about spoon, you accepted your mistake like a gentleman,

while genius floyd fans are hurting so much about that 750 ml in a span of 15 minutes slap on the their faces.

they are not gentle and they are not men hahahahahaha
      They are left spamming the thread with nonsense jibber jabber to derail threads related to Floyd's PED scandals. They know it's only a matter of time this whole PED IV gate scandal will blow over.

Comment

• The PED controversy has tainted Mayweather's career and cast doubt on his undefeated record regardless if it's true or not. I can't disclose my employer's name, but I work as a doorman at a major fighting venue and every person I've spoken to about Mayweather thinks he cheated his way to victory in some fights.

Comment

• Originally posted by fanofslug View Post
          The PED controversy has tainted Mayweather's career and cast doubt on his undefeated record regardless if it's true or not. I can't disclose my employer's name, but I work as a doorman at a major fighting venue and every person I've spoken to about Mayweather thinks he cheated his way to victory in some fights.
          Thanks for sharing.

Only in boxing that a PED cheat gets paid millions and gets away with it.

This is what's wrong in boxing. This has to stop.

Cheating to gain performance is like having a fluke win. No other words to explain it. Performance gain changes the dynamics of an athlete. When sports is about sportsmanship and fair game.

Cheaters should be set as an example of what not to do. In the olden times cheaters are hanged. Not saying at this time they should, but they need to be punished not admired.

Floyd doesn't deserve that 200 million dollars he got. Especially when evidence of cheating is obvious.. He still chose to ran and hug his way to 12 rounds of disputed bore fest. And let the corrupt Nevada judges hand over the verdict.

Floyd doesn't deserve any of that purse. Not a single centavo. He should return it back to the boxing fans.

Comment

• Originally posted by fanofslug View Post
            The PED controversy has tainted Mayweather's career and cast doubt on his undefeated record regardless if it's true or not. I can't disclose my employer's name, but I work as a doorman at a major fighting venue and every person I've spoken to about Mayweather thinks he cheated his way to victory in some fights.
            the poll result so far indicates there are still posters giving brownies on honesty and fair play...

Comment

Naah hearsay. No concrete proof pac cheated. Google is your friend.

Pac didnt want to do floyd Olympic style fraud testing. Which was smart in his part. What was dumb is to please the fans of the sport he then gave in, hence the obvious corruption took place allowing floyd style Olympic fraud cheating testing happened on their fight.

That's when he lost to a fluke win by Floyd. And brought about the IV gate scandal.

But that's another topic to discuss elsewhere.
              So as the question applies to Floyd, hearsay is good enough to convict, no concrete proof needed. As it applies to Manny, hearsay not good enough, must have concrete proof? See how ridiculous you sound? This thread is just more butt hurt stupidity.

Comment

• Originally posted by tangalog2200 View Post
                the poll result so far indicates there are still posters giving brownies on honesty and fair play...
                Yes there is still hope for a cleaner sport.

Comment

• Originally posted by just the facts View Post
                  So as the question applies to Floyd, hearsay is good enough to convict, no concrete proof needed. As it applies to Manny, hearsay not good enough, must have concrete proof? See how ridiculous you sound? This thread is just more butt hurt stupidity.
                  Hear say is assuming an athlete is taking peds just because he has a big head.

It is not hear say when a cloud of doubt is upon an athlete who violated the wada code of taking 750 ml of IVS going into a fight and later on after 3 weeks of the fight receives an TUE for absolution and protection.

It is not hearsay when there are overwhelming evidence of Floyd's low TE ratios, and rumored 3 failed tests that when his arch rival asks for it in the court he surprisingly folds and settles just so that this 3 failed tests won't come out on public.

Those are strong evidence. Not hearsay.

Big difference.

Comment

Hear say is assuming an athlete is taking peds just because he has a big head.

It is not hear say when a cloud of doubt is upon an athlete who violated the wada code of taking 750 ml of IVS going into a fight and later on after 3 weeks of the fight receives an TUE for absolution and protection.

It is not hearsay when there are overwhelming evidence of Floyd's low TE ratios, and rumored 3 failed tests that when his arch rival asks for it in the court he surprisingly folds and settles just so that this 3 failed tests won't come out on public.

Those are strong evidence. Not hearsay.

Big difference.
                    Due to your inability to look at anything involving Floyd or Manny with any sort of objectivity, your opinion here means less than nothing.

Again, no concrete proof (your words) against either man, just more ignorance on your part

Comment

• Originally posted by just the facts View Post
                      Due to your inability to look at anything involving Floyd or Manny with any sort of objectivity, your opinion here means less than nothing.

Again, no concrete proof (your words) against either man, just more ignorance on your part
                      Ignorance is your blind love for Froid.

Comment

Working...
                      X