Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Haye: If No Vitali Fight By Summer, It Will Never Happen

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Haye: If No Vitali Fight By Summer, It Will Never Happen

David Haye has confirmed once again that he is only interested in fighting Vitali Klitschko, and that he will never step into a ring with David Price.

The former WBA champion is still waiting to hear from Klitschko on whether he will take a fight with haye or retire from boxing.

The 41-year-old still holds the WBC title but is currently prospering as a politician in his native Ukraine.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    David Haye has confirmed once again that he is only interested in fighting Vitali Klitschko, and that he will never step into a ring with David Price.

The former WBA champion is still waiting to hear from Klitschko on whether he will take a fight with haye or retire from boxing.

The 41-year-old still holds the WBC title but is currently prospering as a politician in his native Ukraine.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    **** off Haye

Comment

Boo hoo.

Haye was on Sky telling everyone a contract is agreed, just need to sign...then says he hasn't heard from Vitali's camp since before the Chisora fight.

He also notably said he would only fight Vitali in Germany. Vitali's camp already said they offered him a fight in Moscow before he fought Chisora and he turned it down.

He then claims he would retire if no Vitali, as he repeatedly threatens to all along but we all know he would come back if Price or Fury hit the big time or Chisora makes progress and asks for a rematch.

Bottom line, I don't feel one can trust what he says.
      Last edited by Weebler I; 01-06-2013, 11:46 AM.

Comment

I dunno why he doesn't just fight Fury. He would knock him out in 5 rounds and make a lot of money doing it.

Comment

Haye talks about retirement too much -- why should anybody else care about that?

Comment

There will be an official announcement coming out in a few weeks on this. Stay tuned.

Comment

Originally posted by NoLove View Post
              I dunno why he doesn't just fight Fury. He would knock him out in 5 rounds and make a lot of money doing it.
              If Fury really pursued that fight like he did with Chisora and Chisora did with Haye - he would get it.

I like Fury but I suspect he thinks Haye could take him out.

Comment

Haye is annoying, he can be an exciting fighter when he fights, but he don't fight.

Comment

Vittles don't want it. He's running away from Haye like he did the Byrd rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
                    Vittles don't want it. He's running away from Haye like he did the Byrd rematch.
                    Make no mistake, Vitali wants the fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X