Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many of you have a trust fund?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And wtf at this dude talking about how much money hes got... Why the **** would you even talk about private **** like that

Comment

It was good that you waved the white flag a few times during this thread.. I was fixin to unleash an essault thats hasnt been witnessed around here before here ever

Comment

What the hell is a trust fund?

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
          Walts wife is fine.... Sorry walt... Or youre welcome, one or the other
          So's urs. THars how u see it reed, but ur wife would get it. HyPotheticallly.... She' smokin

My wIfe was one Of the slags on miami ink. She got a tat on there smokinh!

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
            So's urs. THars how u see it reed, but ur wife would get it. HyPotheticallly.... She' smokin

My wIfe was one Of the slags on miami ink. She got a tat on there smokinh!
            whend you see my girl? Seriously I dont remember

Comment

By the way, Walt looks more like that smart ass blonde dude from Napoleon Dynamite than Jake Busey

Comment

I would marry Pug in NY and divorce him taking a huge portion of his riches, also yes Walt's wife is a beauty.....no disrespect Walt.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
                  I would marry Pug in NY and divorce him taking a huge portion of his riches, also yes Walt's wife is a beauty.....no disrespect Walt.
                  haha and i'd knowingly let it happen if it meant being with you

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
                    And wtf at this dude talking about how much money hes got... Why the **** would you even talk about private **** like that
                    i asked a question about investing. . nothing serious, just to get some base ideas. . didn't go into any details about how much i had. . somebody asked, and i gave a general figure. . . that was a long time ago. . i honestly didn't think anybody would even remember. . .

look around at some of these threads, MUCH MORE personal accounts have been discussed than getting a trust fund. . .

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
                      It was good that you waved the white flag a few times during this thread.. I was fixin to unleash an essault thats hasnt been witnessed around here before here ever
                      whew! thank god!

never again do i want to engage in e-fistic cuffs with you. . .

Comment

Working...
                      X