Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is my thread now.

Comment

Originally posted by masuka View Post
      Masuka is back from hiatus. Now the lounge is alive.
      I was going to reply as Jimmy The Gent would in asking "And who the **** are you"? Luckily I scrolled down to notice that along with Musaka came a ton of beautiful ladys, some scantly dressed.

Karma sent...........Rockin'
      Last edited by Rockin'; 01-05-2012, 02:48 AM.

Comment

http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/boxingscene.com

What can save boxingscene?

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
          I was going to reply as Jimmy The Gent would in asking "And who the **** are you"? Luckily I scrolled down to notice that along with Musaka came a ton of beautiful ladys, some scantly dressed.

Karma sent...........Rockin'
          Bro, thanks for the G and for dropping by in my thread.

Comment

The lounge is dead because threads are getting instantly deleted!!!!

I made a joke thread about an application form being Boss Ladies and it got instantly deleted in the NSB!!!!!!!!!!!

The threads she makes that aren't funny and pathetic should be getting banned not my classic attempt at humour

The ban stick is ruining this site because he's so far up Boss Ladie's ass

Comment

Originally posted by roye'l View Post

I made a joke thread about an application form being Boss Ladies and it got instantly deleted in the NSB!!!!!!!!!!!

The threads she makes that aren't funny and pathetic should be getting banned not my classic attempt at humour

Haha! You are 5 for 5 now ****! Enjoy your latest banning

Comment

I'm too busy to inject satan into this fking lounge lately.

Blame god's plan for anyone's idle hands and that's that.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by roye'l View Post

you dead bro!

hey -sick- i cant post on your wall. i order you to enable it.

My favorite needles ftw!

Comment

Originally posted by masuka View Post
                    you dead bro!

hey -sick- i cant post on your wall. i order you to enable it.

My favorite needles ftw!

Flab wonders: "why does masuka eat needles, does this not hurt masuka?"

Comment

Fine..... I'll start posting in the lounge again

you're welcome

Comment

Working...
                      X