Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why won't Hopkins take the PED test? What is he afraid of?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

seriously pascal really shud be ashamed of himself lol

needing extra drug test to try and get in the head of a 46 year old opponent hahaah!

grow sum balls man. the fight is like in less than 2 weeks, what use is any more test gonna do? pointless.

what a girl. lol

Comment

Because the contract was already signed then the test was brought up at a press conference... I think this explains it all, u cant demand something outside of a contract... Now if he demanded it during negotiations it would be a different story

Comment

witch hunt continues? Old ass Hopkins can barely hurt anyone's grandma. he's surviving on his wits alone.

Comment

Originally posted by JmH Reborn View Post
          Because Pascal is nobody to demand OST from Hopkins. If the governing boards want OST, then they'll get OST. I hope Hopkins beats his ass so bad that his own mother won't recognize him afterwards.
          i hope bhop kills that b1tch

Comment

Originally posted by JM.. View Post
            i hope bhop kills that b1tch
            I hope it's B-Hop/Echols II all over again, nothing but shots during the break and bodyslams. Make it happen!!!

Comment

He knows he's on something and that the test will prove it.

Comment

Originally posted by Mexi-JewLoc View Post
                He knows he's on something and that the test will prove it.
                Exactly.

Why else would he refuse to take the test?

Comment

I have supported Bhop for a long time, that's my dude.

But he is refusing to take the test because he is probably usings PED's. Just like everyone's favorite hero is Manny PAcquiao

Comment

It's a little naive to believe these elite fighters with pull are all clean. Some of them aren't, take your guess as to who. Maybe all of them. We all see what happened when one snitch who witnessed it all exposed the wonderful world of PEDs in baseball. So maybe Hopkins is juicing. Or not. Either way, Pascal's request is laughable. Can't wait till a few weeks before the fight to ask for this. That reeks of cold feet. But Hopkins will be more scrutinized going forward (as every fighter should be), and the seed that Pascal planted will grow a bunch on fight night as the 46-year-old Hopkins beats his ass like he stole something. Hey, at least he's got his excuse ready.

Comment

It's obviously a atactic to try to mess w/Hopkins but that's not Pascal game he looks foolish and desperate which is a shame were was the handspeed and combos he showed against Dawson w/out KD's he lost almost every round.Only good thing is now Hopkins has to MAN UP @ stop duckin dawson for the past few years. didn't wanna fight these young guys then all of a sudden Bad Chad losses Pascal calls him out @ it's time to go.OK

Comment

Working...
                      X